Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Botn fact check

Those who don't know the Back of the Net soccer site is run by a petty man. He DOES NOT allow any post on any topic (like this great site does), he only allows posts he makes or likes. This is a problem because you can't take a viewpoint he doesnt agree with because he'll never allow it to post. Case in point, the LGN G2010 team is one of the top 3 teams in the age group. Unquestionably, just by looking at performance in the leagues, publicly available info. Some have been posting that FACT to his G2010 thread, but he won't allow those posts, and has removed any posts that point it out. All this because he is mad that SB didn't listen to him, and that he was unable to convince all its players to move to KK Athletics (none of that you will see on his blog either) THere are plenty of other things he doesn't post either, but I think there should be an outlet for those who want to rebut LM's agenda.

If there is something you want to say on BOTN but it will not get posted, You can go ahead and copy it before you post it here at the same time. If it doesn't survive on BOTN, then there will be a record of it here.
    P.E.A.C.E.

I tried posting that Larry is still bitter because his kids failed at soccer. And he won’t post it. It’s just my opinion and he won’t let me express it. He is a petty and bloated cow, like his kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Those who don't know the Back of the Net soccer site is run by a petty man. He DOES NOT allow any post on any topic (like this great site does), he only allows posts he makes or likes. This is a problem because you can't take a viewpoint he doesnt agree with because he'll never allow it to post. Case in point, the LGN G2010 team is one of the top 3 teams in the age group. Unquestionably, just by looking at performance in the leagues, publicly available info. Some have been posting that FACT to his G2010 thread, but he won't allow those posts, and has removed any posts that point it out. All this because he is mad that SB didn't listen to him, and that he was unable to convince all its players to move to KK Athletics (none of that you will see on his blog either) THere are plenty of other things he doesn't post either, but I think there should be an outlet for those who want to rebut LM's agenda.

If there is something you want to say on BOTN but it will not get posted, You can go ahead and copy it before you post it here at the same time. If it doesn't survive on BOTN, then there will be a record of it here.
      P.E.A.C.E.
      I'm no fan of BOTN or Larry, but just playing devil's advocate... Maybe Larry thinks it's ridiculous to waste time posting about something as irrelevant as who the "best" girls 2010 teams are, and didn't post it because no one gives a crap. If this is the case, then for once I agree with Larry.

Comment

I'm no fan of BOTN or Larry, but just playing devil's advocate... Maybe Larry thinks it's ridiculous to waste time posting about something as irrelevant as who the "best" girls 2010 teams are, and didn't post it because no one gives a crap. If this is the case, then for once I agree with Larry.
        Not the poster and of course arguing over ulittle teams is stupid (yet haplensnin TS all the time) but if posters want to debate it why should it matter to LM? The more traffic the better for him.

Best thing is to ignore BOTN altogether and let the site die the slow and painful death it deserves

Comment

He invites it, and the entire thread is alwaysed about who’s the best. this comment isnt supported by the facts.

Comment

Not the poster and of course arguing over ulittle teams is stupid (yet haplensnin TS all the time) but if posters want to debate it why should it matter to LM? The more traffic the better for him.

Best thing is to ignore BOTN altogether and let the site die the slow and painful death it deserves
            so when do we stop arguing over ulittle's? When do we take teams seriously U15 maybe because they hit high school? I must say it is about that time most of the drop off and team moving starts to settle. Also I have seen some U15 teams lately, you almost cannot distinguish them from U18 teams in physical size comparison.

Comment

I tried posting that Larry is still bitter because his kids failed at soccer. And he won’t post it. It’s just my opinion and he won’t let me express it. He is a petty and bloated cow, like his kids.
              Get over your petty b.s. you have with him. Leave his kids alone. You are all over the place in here and it’s tiresome. If all you got is to attack his beautiful girls, you got nothing.

Comment

Larry is a degenerate con artist who won't post anything favorable to a team/club that wont pay him off via advertising. NCE and Red Bulls or FCW won't buy his banner ads, so he trashes them. SImple as that. Therefore the site is completely useless as a source of information. Go try and post something favorable about NCE or RDS and see if he even posts it - never happen.

Comment

Get over your petty b.s. you have with him. Leave his kids alone. You are all over the place in here and it’s tiresome. If all you got is to attack his beautiful girls, you got nothing.

Signed, Larry (who definitely reads this board)

Comment

so when do we stop arguing over ulittle's? When do we take teams seriously U15 maybe because they hit high school? I must say it is about that time most of the drop off and team moving starts to settle. Also I have seen some U15 teams lately, you almost cannot distinguish them from U18 teams in physical size comparison.
                    Argue all you want. This site is mostly entertainment anyway. Anyone taking it too seriously should have their head examined.

Comment

Signed, Larry (who definitely reads this board)
                      You wish. I am not Larry. You are an idiot

Comment

You wish. I am not Larry. You are an idiot
                        You and Larry deserve each other

Comment

Argue all you want. This site is mostly entertainment anyway. Anyone taking it too seriously should have their head examined.
                          Exactly. From U8 through college, mostly who is paying attention are the families of the kids on the team with a few exceptions. So carry on all you want...no one knows or cares. Enjoy!

Comment

The 5 people posting take these sites seriously.

Comment

Maybe at 13 when the games are 11v11, not 9v9, 7v7, or 4v4. If we're talking about boys, yeah, somewhere in the 13-15 area when puberty kicks in - the players who relied upon size and speed up until then will realize that the smaller, more skilled have suddenly caught up. There is absolutely no way of knowing what level a player will be when he/she is 10.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X