Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edp Futures Results Post

Since no results posted we could use this thread as a results post, age team gender and result? Nice to know what your up against from a coaches stand point in an upcoming game just a thought, if not a good idea then you can ignore the post.

Edp futures

Edp futures?????!!!!!!!

Comment

Get a life.
      I'm guessing this is someone from BOCA.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Get a life.
        I'm guessing this is someone from BOCA.
        Wrong not from BOCA but I guess an upset Wall Elite parent after today's result ?

Comment

Wrong not from BOCA but I guess an upset Wall Elite parent after today's result ?
          There already is a thread for 2011 boys.

Comment

There already is a thread for 2011 boys.
            BOCA is 2011 girls not boys BOCA Rangers bring on PDA North next week!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

BOCA is 2011 girls not boys BOCA Rangers bring on PDA North next week!!!!!!!!!!!!
              why run up the score like that?

Comment

why run up the score like that?
                Why not?? Would you rather they just passed the ball around your kid like they are cones? It’s worse that way. Too many parents shelter their kids, no results are even posted so what’s it matter

Comment

Why not?? Would you rather they just passed the ball around your kid like they are cones? It’s worse that way. Too many parents shelter their kids, no results are even posted so what’s it matter
                  I think 16-1 is a tad ridiculous coach should have ended game early or stopped the scoring

Comment

I think 16-1 is a tad ridiculous coach should have ended game early or stopped the scoring
                    The parents also play a roll in how the kids behave. Just look at all of the parents who are running to message boards to say how great their 9-10 year olds are in soccer. Little kids playing on small fields. Give it a rest already

Comment

The parents also play a roll in how the kids behave. Just look at all of the parents who are running to message boards to say how great their 9-10 year olds are in soccer. Little kids playing on small fields. Give it a rest already
                      Why is it wrong to be proud of your kids team?! Doesn’t matter what age level they are, people are just so salty and thrive on negativity, wouldn’t be the same if you were on the winning side!! I’ll tell you one thing as soon as they lose I’m sure he a lot of haters chiming in. Like I said negativity is the new normal.

Comment

Why is it wrong to be proud of your kids team?! Doesn’t matter what age level they are, people are just so salty and thrive on negativity, wouldn’t be the same if you were on the winning side!! I’ll tell you one thing as soon as they lose I’m sure he a lot of haters chiming in. Like I said negativity is the new normal.
                        I can honestly say I have never bragged about my kid winning. I didn’t go out and play they did, so why would I be bragging?? It’s embarrassing for these teams to not win gracefully.

Comment

No one said it’s right to brag about winning, they are a good team and nothing wrong with that? No one has bragged about winning?!!

Comment

I can honestly say I have never bragged about my kid winning. I didn’t go out and play they did, so why would I be bragging?? It’s embarrassing for these teams to not win gracefully.
                            Your kids teams embarrassing

Comment

It's not about sheltering kids, it's about having class. 16 goals in a 9 year old game? What is wrong with that coach? Ever here of moving the players around or have them pass 5 times before shooting, or only shoot w your left foot? The possibilities are endless.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X