Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GPS South

Any chance GPS get ECNL so this way PDA South has a nice geographical partner to play against? They have lots of quality teams across the board and are a very well run organization. Not to mention the partnership with Bayern should be financially beneficial. Thoughts?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any chance GPS get ECNL so this way PDA South has a nice geographical partner to play against? They have lots of quality teams across the board and are a very well run organization. Not to mention the partnership with Bayern should be financially beneficial. Thoughts?
    Nice geographical partner? Bucks and Delco are closer to them then GPS South is. MF may be as well. Only reason GPS South would be given a nod would be an FU to SJEB.

Comment

Nice geographical partner? Bucks and Delco are closer to them then GPS South is. MF may be as well. Only reason GPS South would be given a nod would be an FU to SJEB.
      That’s great feedback at least we are in the conversation. I agree with you not fans of SJEB either...$ grab.

Comment

That’s great feedback at least we are in the conversation. I agree with you not fans of SJEB either...$ grab.
        Doesn't GPS charge over 2k for just EDP?

Comment

Most teams charge about $2k now.. Unless you have a dad coaching.

Comment

or mom.

Comment

Most teams charge about $2k now.. Unless you have a dad coaching.
              Most? Some are scamming $3,000 - $4,000 and people are paying for it.

Comment

Most? Some are scamming $3,000 - $4,000 and people are paying for it.
                When I add all my cost in we’re talking 6-7k with the travel etc. at least we should play ECNL for that....

Comment

When I add all my cost in we’re talking 6-7k with the travel etc. at least we should play ECNL for that....
                  I'll give you free consultation on where to go so you don't waste money.

Comment

I'll give you free consultation on where to go so you don't waste money.
                    Thanks where I can reach you

Comment

Right here. Tell me what you're looking for. Location, prices, coaching etc.

Comment

Obviously SJ looking for club with highest exposure best price

Comment

Obviously SJ looking for club with highest exposure best price
                          What age group

Comment

take a closer look at GPS....they are in a tough position.

GPS overcharged to manage town travel teams in Manalapan and was dropped for a local trainer group.
                            Marlton shows 3 teams managed.
                            GPS Mercer fizzled out in less than 2 years...Now WWPSA Surf Fit

The NJ Website is selling camps...from 2019
                            and lists the GPS Staff...from 2019

Comment

take a closer look at GPS....they are in a tough position.

GPS overcharged to manage town travel teams in Manalapan and was dropped for a local trainer group.
                              Marlton shows 3 teams managed.
                              GPS Mercer fizzled out in less than 2 years...Now WWPSA Surf Fit

The NJ Website is selling camps...from 2019
                              and lists the GPS Staff...from 2019
                              I thought GPS went out of business?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X