Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Amen to that. The CSA Monmouth girls 09 parents are so far off the grid it’s ludicrous. Talking about winning national championships at 10 years old. Recruiting girls from Pennsylvania and paying full tuition for them. I wonder how these parents will feel when this press release hits in the next day or two. Smooth.
    You mean the same parents that scream at their kids, their kids' teammates, the coaches, other parents, and the refs during the game? I'm sure this won't change anything for them. They'll leave with their enabling coach to an ECNL club if CSA doesn't get the badge. You have to remember, their kids are that special that they couldn't beat PDA during the Fall.

Comment

Going back to graduation year is part of the change as well.

Late born 8th graders and seniors will have a club season now.

Thank you USSDA

Comment

Going back to graduation year is part of the change as well.

Late born 8th graders and seniors will have a club season now.

Thank you USSDA
        This moron at it again posting the same sh** on every states thread... loves to get clicks on the posts, but never cites a source.

Comment

Well nothing happened. Thanks shaun. Make another video plz. I need a good laugh
          The announcement is coming tomorrow. We have already heard from a coach at NYRB

Comment

https://www.soccerwire.com/news/repo...pment-academy/

Comment

This moron at it again posting the same sh** on every states thread... loves to get clicks on the posts, but never cites a source.
              Source: anything to get under your skin. Lololol

Comment

Amen to that. The CSA Monmouth girls 09 parents are so far off the grid it’s ludicrous. Talking about winning national championships at 10 years old. Recruiting girls from Pennsylvania and paying full tuition for them. I wonder how these parents will feel when this press release hits in the next day or two. Smooth.

Funny how you say that since the 09 coach at pda did that recently for a family. Pot calling the kettle black hmm

Comment

Funny how you say that since the 09 coach at pda did that recently for a family. Pot calling the kettle black hmm
                  I guess they difference is PDA still will have a pathway after the announcement tomorrow and CSA Monmouth will most likely be out of luck.

Comment

I guess they difference is PDA still will have a pathway after the announcement tomorrow and CSA Monmouth will most likely be out of luck.
                    Yes very sad for CSA Monmouth, families should do their research for possible alternatives.

Comment

Yes very sad for CSA Monmouth, families should do their research for possible alternatives.
                      CSA has always been a joke. Huge turnover of coaches every year. Do your research they are all club hoopers

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X