Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Coach Wilson is a liar and will do whatever he needs to cover his behind , I’ve seen multiple incidents will there the Club particular is also covering their behind cause they thing he is the best boys coach . ECNL should look into this club and ask why they have such a turnaround with players leaving , or quitting, the WR yells at the kids during practice and games !

CL and WR and M
    First, this are baseless allegations. If you have something concrete to say, provide examples.

Second, they don’t think he’s the best coach. Rick Le and Steve Moran at their best coach’s, which is why they have them coaching the older teams (05/06/08) that are making the ECNL playoffs.

Comment

We Are THE SHORE!!!

Comment

Let’s talk about Wilson Ramos and his golden boys who do No harm. They are a cancer just as much he is. The favoritism is ridiculous. Sad to say good portion of those kids shouldn’t even be playing ecnl. Know a couple who barely got off the bench on their last team.
        I know who the Golden Boys are !

Comment

Match fit is a horrible organization!

Comment

Coach Ball daddy? Seems like there’s a lot of ball daddies in this club!

Comment

wth, how do parents even tolerate paying for that?
              Our coach does not carry that many kiddos. We carry 15 for 11v11.

Comment

We Are THE SHORE!!!
                Shut up..... you say this over and over again. We get it you tool!

Comment

We Are THE SHORE!!!

Comment

Wish I knew about Wilson beforehand or I wouldn’t have never came to mfa. Him and Leahy are total jokes if the club. Wilson’s asst coach is just a puppet for him. I know a few squads non ecnl that would blow the doors off the ‘10 boys team. I mean they are good but not great. The golden boys dictate a good portion of what goes on there. Kid getting bullied by them and decides to defend himself. What happens? Kid that finally stood up for himself get kicked out. Please make that make sense to me.. No coincidence that both of them get picked for everything.

Comment

Let’s talk about Wilson Ramos and his golden boys who do No harm. They are a cancer just as much he is. The favoritism is ridiculous. Sad to say good portion of those kids shouldn’t even be playing ecnl. Know a couple who barely got off the bench on their last team.
                      This right here is the whole truth about this cancer of and organization! And love to see the parents boast about their kid being a top ECNL player when they don’t deserve to be there…

Comment

MatchFit Academy in Mercer should be ashamed of themselves.
                        They don’t care. Unfortunately it’s all about $$$.

Comment

Congratulations to the NJ Blaze SA 2009G Black team for their 4th Consecutive USYS National League Mid Atlantic Premier I Conference Win. Great job ladies and best wishes at the Eastern Regional Championships! www.njblazesa.com #youthsoccer #travelsoccer #soccer #soccerskills #soccerkids #njsoccer #njyouthsoccer #newjerseysoccer #soccerplayer #njgoalkeepers #newjerseygoalkeepers #edpsoccer #soccergame #soccerlife #usyouthsoccer #usysnationalleague #usys #premierleague #championsleague

Comment

Coach Wilson is a liar and will do whatever he needs to cover his behind , I’ve seen multiple incidents will there the Club particular is also covering their behind cause they thing he is the best boys coach . ECNL should look into this club and ask why they have such a turnaround with players leaving , or quitting, the WR yells at the kids during practice and games !

CL and WR and M
                            If you see coaches and teammates bullying another teammate you should definitely put a claim on this website

https://uscenterforsafesport.org/report-a-concern/

Comment

Ask yourself this question how many incidents is MFA going to cover up for coach Wilson and allow him be a cancer to their club , he’s a liar I watched him lied right in front my son face and mine as other parents, this guy only cares about Winning not developing y

Comment

Ask yourself this question how many incidents is MFA going to cover up for coach Wilson and allow him be a cancer to their club , he’s a liar I watched him lied right in front my son face and mine as other parents, this guy only cares about Winning not developing y
                                It’s the same way on the girls side lie lie and deny

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X