Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Great boys ha ha ha ! but it’s okay for them to bully another child , you call that respect!!!
    How do you even know it’s true? Those kids are ballers and maybe other kids are jealous cause they can’t compete with them. Maybe in all reality, they were ones getting bullied.

Comment

How do you even know it’s true? Those kids are ballers and maybe other kids are jealous cause they can’t compete with them. Maybe in all reality, they were ones getting bullied.
      please don’t turn an blind eye what real happened, it’s true they should be ashamed of themselves as well MFA ! I see how one sided the club is how is it the twins and the assistant coach son they all make the surf select team out of how many kids I smell something fishy going on !

Comment

please don’t turn an blind eye what real happened, it’s true they should be ashamed of themselves as well MFA ! I see how one sided the club is how is it the twins and the assistant coach son they all make the surf select team out of how many kids I smell something fishy going on !
        my question is.. Dontou really know what happened? My guess is No. Don’t insinuate something you have no clue about

Comment

my question is.. Dontou really know what happened? My guess is No. Don’t insinuate something you have no clue about
          Oh it’s true everyone knows it. You must be a coach or one of the parents that have a little click going on with each other .

Comment

YES! It’s also happening with the ECNL 09. Coach son and Asst. Coach son along with their friends got the hook up to go to surf select and made it into a friends trip to England! Would love to see these so called “ballers” tryout outside of Matchfit without their ball daddy coaching.

Comment

YES! It’s also happening with the ECNL 09. Coach son and Asst. Coach son along with their friends got the hook up to go to surf select and made it into a friends trip to England! Would love to see these so called “ballers” tryout outside of Matchfit without their ball daddy coaching.
              PJ is terrible as well. Has both of his sons at mfa walking around like they’re Messi and Ronaldo. He has his head stuck up CL’s butt it’s actually pretty funny.
              Really only decent coach they have there is Rob. No favoritism with him even when he was coaching his own son.

Comment

PJ is terrible as well. Has both of his sons at mfa walking around like they’re Messi and Ronaldo. He has his head stuck up CL’s butt it’s actually pretty funny.
                Really only decent coach they have there is Rob. No favoritism with him even when he was coaching his own son.
                So true. They are no where near Messi and Ronaldo. They dictate which players should join their team and run the warmups. If you are not in their click you won’t get any playing time. You can see on the trace who gets more playing time.

Comment

I agree Rob is one of best coaches MFA has

Comment

Very interesting. PJ also loves the “golden boys”. I just don’t see it

Comment

Very interesting. PJ also loves the “golden boys”. I just don’t see it
                      Either do I.

Comment

Either do I.
                        PJ not a great coach either. He’s just up CL’s butt. Two player on the ‘09s should go elsewhere cause they’re responsible for majority of the goals. Ask Ramos took some ‘09s to a tourney with ‘10s last year. Ask home goals the ‘10s got. 0. All goals came from the two ‘09 studs

Comment

We all know the kid that got booted out. Dad really didn’t help his cause. Kids always get punished for their dip**** parents.
                          Dad called out Wilson on his bullish and that’s frowned upon at MFA. They are used to parents just paying all that money and not question the coaches motives or plans. So as soon as coach and MFA was challenged easiest thing to do is get rid of the kid who was being bullied. (SCAPEGOAT)

Comment

He was bullied by the two boys and the club removed the wrong child! Is what I got out the threads how embarrassing for the club ! That Mom should be ashamed of herself allowing her two boys to be bullies.

She’s probably sleeping with the director of the club opps did I say that !
                            I mean the mom is kind of hot so I would try to

Comment

We are the SHORE!!!

Comment

We are the SHORE!!!
                                Yes we are!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X