X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mic drop.
    That’s all good. If they got the email cool. Saying I didn’t. And saying it’s SDFC seems weird being they are in north jersey. It would make sense if it was Wildcats.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your misfortune Holmdel. The John Newman tumor continues to metastasize in NJ soccer.

Decide between Matchfit or PSA? I’d pull my kid out of soccer first.

Comment

We are the SHORE !!! Who the hell cares !

Comment

Sorry to hear about your misfortune Holmdel. The John Newman tumor continues to metastasize in NJ soccer.

That goes for CSA too a perfect trifecta....these “partnerships” are nonstop. Completely ruining the game

Comment

What an embarrassment yet again. Matchfit partners with NJX only to really use the location and now NJX is partnering with PSA. Please pay attention if you think any of these clubs actually have your child’s best interest in mind. It really is all about the $ full stop.

Comment

If you follow the MFA shore social media accounts, you’d see a ton of inconsistencies. They incessantly post about having full teams and rosters for all age groups, that are “exploding with talent” and yet just as incessantly they post about joining their team. So as a paying parent, do you ever feel secure? It’s non stop recruiting mixed with some smoke and mirrors. It’s actually a turn off and any interest I’ve had is gone.

Comment

If you follow the MFA shore social media accounts, you’d see a ton of inconsistencies. They incessantly post about having full teams and rosters for all age groups, that are “exploding with talent” and yet just as incessantly they post about joining their team. So as a paying parent, do you ever feel secure? It’s non stop recruiting mixed with some smoke and mirrors. It’s actually a turn off and any interest I’ve had is gone.
                They are adding entire age groups as well as second teams for the age groups where they already have talented teams. If you want to build quality second teams, you have to appeal to the opportunity play on those first teams. Marketing 101.

MFA Shore had over 40 girls attend a 2010 ID clinic a couple weeks ago in the middle of January and they formed a team as a result of that clinic so whatever they are doing seems to be working for their target audience.

Every competitive club recruits year-round. It's part of the business. Every club is running ID sessions right now. Rosters will constantly change. Talented kids want to play with talented kids. It happens in every sport. If you prefer roster security over competition, there are a multitude of options for your child in the area. Best of luck.

Comment

They are adding entire age groups as well as second teams for the age groups where they already have talented teams. If you want to build quality second teams, you have to appeal to the opportunity play on those first teams. Marketing 101.

MFA Shore had over 40 girls attend a 2010 ID clinic a couple weeks ago in the middle of January and they formed a team as a result of that clinic so whatever they are doing seems to be working for their target audience.

Every competitive club recruits year-round. It's part of the business. Every club is running ID sessions right now. Rosters will constantly change. Talented kids want to play with talented kids. It happens in every sport. If you prefer roster security over competition, there are a multitude of options for your child in the area. Best of luck.
                  Thank you, sir. I realize this. Missing the point though... if you have added all these new full rosters with this massive news your about to drop, it’s confusing to be incessantly recruiting for those very same rosters. It doesn’t give a warm welcome to those new teams. That was my point.

Comment

Lol... this is funny ****... we were at that id clinic. First off, there was not over 40 girls. Second, we talked to alot of parents and most of those kids were from their existing teams. Third, the team that formed because of it was now a 2010 "b" team because the BOCA girls came over. The id clinic was a joke and all the coach did was brag about the success of his 09 team. (Consistent with what people are saying on here.) After doing our research and talking with parents, we decided this wasn't the right fit for us. Please stop with the lies, especially when there was enough people there to.ca you out on it....

Comment

Lol... this is funny ****... we were at that id clinic. First off, there was not over 40 girls. Second, we talked to alot of parents and most of those kids were from their existing teams. Third, the team that formed because of it was now a 2010 "b" team because the BOCA girls came over. The id clinic was a joke and all the coach did was brag about the success of his 09 team. (Consistent with what people are saying on here.) After doing our research and talking with parents, we decided this wasn't the right fit for us. Please stop with the lies, especially when there was enough people there to.ca you out on it....
                      You are full of sh*t. You don't even have the age groups correct so you look like a complete fool - again and again.

Comment

You are full of sh*t. You don't even have the age groups correct so you look like a complete fool - again and again.
                        2011, 2010, it's all the same. I don't care enough about this club or teams to worry about it. So for everyone reading this, 275 kids were at the tryouts. 7 brand new teams were formed because of it. Practically the entire roster from CSA and PSA showed up. This is such a great club, the coaching staff is by far the tops, and the parents on the team, my god, the best in the world! Matchfit Shore, the best of the best!

Comment

2011, 2010, it's all the same. I don't care enough about this club or teams to worry about it. So for everyone reading this, 275 kids were at the tryouts. 7 brand new teams were formed because of it. Practically the entire roster from CSA and PSA showed up. This is such a great club, the coaching staff is by far the tops, and the parents on the team, my god, the best in the world! Matchfit Shore, the best of the best!
                          Why do you even bother arguing with this piece of ****. Let them believe there was over 40 kids there. People who were there know the truth. Don't waste your breath on these losers.

Comment

Exposed again and again. Quit pretending to be a parent and worry about your own teams.

Comment

You don't care about club?! You are OBSESSED with this club.

Comment

Exposed again and again. Quit pretending to be a parent and worry about your own teams.
                                Boy, you told them. Your like a super sluth. Can you tell what color I'm thinking of right now???

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X