Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013G GK Question

Any of the pre-ecnl teams need a 2013gk? If so when are tryouts? Moving back up for work from Texas, so want my daughter to hopefully be part of a good team like she’s had here.

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Any of the pre-ecnl teams need a 2013gk? If so when are tryouts? Moving back up for work from Texas, so want my daughter to hopefully be part of a good team like she’s had here.
    alright the Texas and Cali trolls in this age group have to stop. do u rlly think a Texas parent randomly comes on this board and asks for suggestions here? If ur actually not trolling then go look for yourself.

Comment

I’m sorry? Can’t I ask a question about teams I’m not sure about here? If you don’t know, don’t respond. I’m going back and forth setting up stuff and would like to know what teams have openings to make it easier to plan.

Comment

I’m sorry? Can’t I ask a question about teams I’m not sure about here? If you don’t know, don’t respond. I’m going back and forth setting up stuff and would like to know what teams have openings to make it easier to plan.
        Ignore him/her. Probably a goalie parent who feels threat of competition. I know PDA 2013 needs keepers. But depends on where you’ll be located. Not sure if goalies try out same time but been hearing March.

Comment

PDA and Matchfit are the 2 pre-ECNL teams in NJ

Comment

PDA and Matchfit are the 2 pre-ECNL teams in NJ
            Stay away from Match Fit, they do not know anything about goalkeeper training!

Comment

CSA Monmouth has great goalie training .. don’t know if they need a goalie but they play in GA.

MFA shore needs a goalie but they are in ECRL.

Comment

Yo chat why come and ask on this site with random ahhh bots? Go find ECNL/GA teams around ya chat.

Comment

CSA Monmouth has great goalie training .. don’t know if they need a goalie but they play in GA.

MFA shore needs a goalie but they are in ECRL.
                  CSA monmouth has 3 already I have heard. CSA Bergen team is GA but very weak, so they need everyone. Depends on where you are located and how far you want to travel.

Match Fit Academy Morris and PDA Blue or White are the 3 ECNL teams in Northern New Jersey. PDA South in Southern NJ is ECNL. Only other options for high end league teams are the GA teams. That would be STA and CSA Bergen in Northern NJ, CSA Monmouth in central NJ. Real and SJEB in southern NJ. In the north east area of the country the GA is pretty close in level to ECNL where other parts of the country the ECNL is much stronger.

Comment

CSA Monmouth and MFA Morris the best 2 don’t need no goalie.

Comment

CSA Monmouth and MFA Morris the best 2 don’t need no goalie.
                      Sounds like someone is worried that their little princess is going to lose her spot!

Comment

I suspect a troll trying to get people to complain about their keepers. As a parent I would simply do a web search on clubs in my area. From there, check which are (pre) ECNL. From there contact COACHES who make decisions, not ask for opinions on an anonymous board - lol Have to go there and convince the coach that your kid is much better than who they have. Nobody will change an existing player for an equal or even slightly better ability new player. Harms team dynamics unless the keeper or parents are toxic, but that's rare (unless you trust this board).

Comment

the only information to listen to here are things like "Team XYZ has 1 goalie and needs a 2nd" and ignore all of the people that say which clubs are good or bad. That is a decision your family has to make. Every club is different at every year. As for ECNL/GA teams, most of them carry 2 goalies and they will mostly split the time, If that is not something you want, you can always play for other teams. If your daughter is any good she will always be able to find a team.

Looks like right now, MFA, PDA Blue and PDA White each have only 1 goalie, and PDA South has 2. Depending on where you live in the stat there is always World Class in NY (1 keeper) and a bunch of the PA teams

Comment

I suspect a troll trying to get people to complain about their keepers. As a parent I would simply do a web search on clubs in my area. From there, check which are (pre) ECNL. From there contact COACHES who make decisions, not ask for opinions on an anonymous board - lol Have to go there and convince the coach that your kid is much better than who they have. Nobody will change an existing player for an equal or even slightly better ability new player. Harms team dynamics unless the keeper or parents are toxic, but that's rare (unless you trust this board).
                            I don’t want complaints, only an honest response. My daughters team currently has 2 gks and is on ecnl path. I wasn’t sure if any of the ecnl clubs here need additional keepers for their 2013s. Simple question. I don’t do the complaints. They are kids and should be respected. Sometimes it’s difficult reaching coaches and also getting a real feel for the teams which is why I thought I’d try here.

Comment

the only information to listen to here are things like "Team XYZ has 1 goalie and needs a 2nd" and ignore all of the people that say which clubs are good or bad. That is a decision your family has to make. Every club is different at every year. As for ECNL/GA teams, most of them carry 2 goalies and they will mostly split the time, If that is not something you want, you can always play for other teams. If your daughter is any good she will always be able to find a team.

Looks like right now, MFA, PDA Blue and PDA White each have only 1 goalie, and PDA South has 2. Depending on where you live in the stat there is always World Class in NY (1 keeper) and a bunch of the PA teams
                              Thank you. Both PDA and Matchfit are within reach. World class is a bit further. Appreciate this.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X