Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boca 09

Any info on the Boca 09 G team? Coach reached out to us attend a practice…just wanted the heads up before we go.

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Any info on the Boca 09 G team? Coach reached out to us attend a practice…just wanted the heads up before we go.
    Everybody leaving, few kids already committed to CSA, now others are looking around.

Comment

Everybody leaving, few kids already committed to CSA, now others are looking around.
      Good option in Ocean County.

Comment

Daddy ball at it’s finest if your talking about o’hara, not sure about the cantera team

Comment

Daddy ball at it’s finest if your talking about o’hara, not sure about the cantera team
          Better than mommy ball at Blaze.

Comment

hmmm nah both sh*t shows

Comment

Thats not the only balls mommy is playing with at the Blaze

Comment

All Blaze rejects

Comment

Bica is a joke. Everyone knows Blaze is the only serious option in NJ. We are not affiliated with Blaze, but if I had a 2009 daughter I'd have her there. Top coaching, most talented kids, incredible parents, beautiful facilities, and they've been to regionals 4 times. That right there tells you all you need to know!

Comment

Bica is a joke. Everyone knows Blaze is the only serious option in NJ. We are not affiliated with Blaze, but if I had a 2009 daughter I'd have her there. Top coaching, most talented kids, incredible parents, beautiful facilities, and they've been to regionals 4 times. That right there tells you all you need to know!
                    What facilities?

Comment

I’d find another option. Mediocre team and coach but you should attend to see for yourself

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X