• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did that Blaze vs Delco game go?

It so quiet here, I think I know.

We are the Blaze!!!!!!

Comment

We were the better team. Delco got a few luckybcalls, but then again, it was their tournament, so whatbdonyou expect. The delco team was just like a rec club. We were not impressed with them at all. I guess you can suck.and still make it into the ECNL. We walked away knowing we were the better team. Honestly, I'd be embarrassed to be on Delco, the team is subpar. Oh well, we know who the best team in NJ is.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        We were the better team. Delco got a few luckybcalls, but then again, it was their tournament, so whatbdonyou expect. The delco team was just like a rec club. We were not impressed with them at all. I guess you can suck.and still make it into the ECNL. We walked away knowing we were the better team. Honestly, I'd be embarrassed to be on Delco, the team is subpar. Oh well, we know who the best team in NJ is.
        FC Delco 2. NJ Blaze 1

Wawawa!

FC Delco not doing so well in ECNL but still better than Blaze.

Comment

FC Delco 2. NJ Blaze 1

Wawawa!

FC Delco not doing so well in ECNL but still better than Blaze.
          We are the Blaze!!!!!!

Comment

These blaze parents are stupid.

Comment

Who cares….

Comment

Who cares….
                agree, nobody. so one team beat the other by getting all the goals on PKs. don't care, not interesting

Comment

Your team lost to a rec club? Wow...

Comment

We are the Blaze!!!!!!!!

Comment

agree, nobody. so one team beat the other by getting all the goals on PKs. don't care, not interesting
                      Normal crap somebody loses somebody wins life goes on for most normal people

Comment

Your team lost to a rec club? Wow...
                        Great teams dont lose to rec teams. They beat them 6-0. Blaze parents, enjoy the next couple of years before the better players move on.

Comment

Great teams dont lose to rec teams. They beat them 6-0. Blaze parents, enjoy the next couple of years before the better players move on.
                          They have better players? Seems this 09 team is slowly imploding, and I blame that piece of **** Fausto and the delusional parents for this. And let's not forget, the team mom that fausto was banging at away tournaments when her husband wasn't there is moving. Unless Fausto finds another, he's going to be all backed up and in a pissy mood. Someone please step up and take over from where the current team mom was. Faustos balls are counting on it!

Comment

Blaze underperforms again. I know, I know. Unexpected injuries of two key players, blah blah blah, blah blah against Delco and lost in Pk’s. Just shows you have zero depth if you can’t replace a striker and an outside back

Comment

Blaze underperforms again. I know, I know. Unexpected injuries of two key players, blah blah blah, blah blah against Delco and lost in Pk’s. Just shows you have zero depth if you can’t replace a striker and an outside back
                              Blaze is the best team in NJ, as well as on the east coast. Half those kids at Delco will be knocked up in a few years and won't be playing soccer anymore. Leave the soccer to the top talent kids. It's ok, we know who we are, everyone else wishes to be us. NJ Blaze, one goal, one team!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X