Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Hey, is karma gonna stop your wife from banging fk at away tournaments? That skank is alredy jerking other fathers off in the parking lot.
    Who cares

Comment

Well that didn’t happen

Comment

Blaze was an embarrassment all weekend. The way they carried on at the Real game, and then today. As a parent, I would be mortified if I had to listen to this crap on a regular basis. Their coach is almost as bad as the parents, constantly yelling at the kids. I felt bad for the girls because they had to listen to this nonsense on both sides of the field.
        Agreed, and the parents are just as bad. They were actually congratulating the kids when they knocked someone down. The coach seems to be teaching these kids to play like grown adult men., and the loser parents back him up. No wonder anyone with a brain is leaving this team. Even the team.mom that fk was screwing is moving to get away from him.

Comment

Looks like Blaze is now #2, trailing Jersey Shore Boca hahahah

Comment

yea, so what. You too much of a pussy to confront me?
            So you root against your kid? That’s terrible

Comment

Hmm...interesting wording...talking of making young teen girls your bitches? Who associates with this club?

Comment

Lmao the troll is in so deep he wishes his kid loses every game so he can come on TS and post about it? That might be the craziest **** I’ve ever heard SMH only at blaze

Comment

Hmm...interesting wording...talking of making young teen girls your bitches? Who associates with this club?
                  This is probably the most toxic group of parents and coach. Congratulations, you officially take that title away from Matchfit Shore.

Comment

Lmao the troll is in so deep he wishes his kid loses every game so he can come on TS and post about it? That might be the craziest **** I’ve ever heard SMH only at blaze
                    Sad world we live in

Comment

Selfish

Comment

Wow, that’s CRAZY

Comment

Wow, that’s CRAZY
                          don't bother responding to this troll loser who just responds to old posts to keep going.

Comment

That’s disgusting, you should be ashamed of yourself

Comment

don't bother responding to this troll loser who just responds to old posts to keep going. This whole thread is made up garbage

Comment

don't bother responding to this troll loser who just responds to old posts to keep going. This whole thread is made up garbage
                                I actually believe alot of this stuff and don't think it's the work of just one poster. If you want to keep telling yourself that, have fun.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X