Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NJ Blaze asking for commitments

I heard thay FK is asking for players who haven't committed to the team yet for next year to commit before the East Regionals. A friend of ours said thay she hasn't accepted her offer because she's considering leaving, and FK told.her if she doesn't return next year her daughter is not welcomed to.play in the refionals, even though she played every single game and deserves to finish out the season. What a piece of **** Fausto is.

What a jerkoff. Regardless if this woman's daughter leaves or not next season, she deserves to play in the regionals. She was there all season. The fact that FK is putting pressure in her to commit and threatening her with not allowing her daughter to play is truly sad. This guy is a million tomes worse than Tetro.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      What a jerkoff. Regardless if this woman's daughter leaves or not next season, she deserves to play in the regionals. She was there all season. The fact that FK is putting pressure in her to commit and threatening her with not allowing her daughter to play is truly sad. This guy is a million tomes worse than Tetro.
      I was going to say that's such a page out of Tetro's playbook...

Comment

Another prime example as to why this club is a cesspool.

Comment

assuming all the "i heard" posts are true is what makes this website the cesspool

Comment

I was going to say that's such a page out of Tetro's playbook...
            RT is scum

Comment

Haven't all teams required answers by now?

Comment

Haven't all teams required answers by now?
                Alot of clubs wanted a comment within 24hrs. I guess if you kid is good enough and is wanted for a team, you can string along clubs till the season officially ends. IMO, if a club is forcing you to make a decision and then threatening you with not allowing your kid to play in regionals, right there is your cue to.get as far away from that club as possible. Especially with the toxic environment at Blaze.

Comment

Who cares? Tell her to Crap or get off the pot. It's almost June.

The amount of posts about Blaze is entirely disproportionate from the number of people that give a s hit. Outside of the 30 people on the 2 Blaze teams and the 15 people that previously played there and left, nobody cares so 741 threads is a tad excessive. Can't you just post to each other on teamsnap and leave the rest of us out?

Comment

RT is scum
                    Fagusto is scum

Comment

Who cares? Tell her to Crap or get off the pot. It's almost June.

The amount of posts about Blaze is entirely disproportionate from the number of people that give a s hit. Outside of the 30 people on the 2 Blaze teams and the 15 people that previously played there and left, nobody cares so 741 threads is a tad excessive. Can't you just post to each other on teamsnap and leave the rest of us out?
                      The 15 people that left don’t care either.

Comment

Why anyone would want to bring their kid to this club and put them.in such a toxic environment is beyond me. The training is mediocre, FK has zero connections to get these kids looked at by any college, the parents on the team are an embarrassment, the back stabbing and in fighting is off the hook, and its just not a good place to put your kid.

Comment

Why anyone would want to bring their kid to this club and put them.in such a toxic environment is beyond me. The training is mediocre, FK has zero connections to get these kids looked at by any college, the parents on the team are an embarrassment, the back stabbing and in fighting is off the hook, and its just not a good place to put your kid.
                          THISwho cares… more leaving than signing on.

Comment

We are the Blaze!!!!!!

Comment

FK is a piece of ****

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X