Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

I wonder what Fausto will do once she moves away. He's gonna need to find a new mom to screw at away tournaments.
    Believe me, Fausto will have no problem finding another suck ass parent to do what ever it takes to get thier kid playtime. What a bunch of friggin losers.

Comment

Believe me, Fausto will have no problem finding another suck ass parent to do what ever it takes to get thier kid playtime. What a bunch of friggin losers.
      It’s usually the moms sucking up to coaches

Comment

NJ Blaze has the worst group of parents I've ever seen. They are on here constantly putting down each other, calling parents out by name, calling out former players on here by name,.putting down every other club, than have to balls to say "it's not a Blaze parent, it's a troll." Pretty sad when Matchfot Shore is a better option for your daughter than being around these pieces of ****.

Comment

A certain nj based girls ECNL club, that has been talked about constantly here, just sent out a very lovely email to their parents and payers. Basically if you haven’t committed for next year , no playoffs for you. So the kids that got you to playoffs they won’t take if you are leaving the club (regardless of reason).
          This is what’s wrong with you youth soccer. You ask kids to commit for a year and because you won’t commit for next they refuse to honor their obligation for the year. What scum.
          This is a sign of a club that can’t fill their rosters when others are bursting with 25+ players not too far away!!!
          Why would you take a player that hasn’t committed to play with them or is moving to another team? Once you decide to go, it’s over- the players don’t want your kid there and you kid doesn’t want to be there. What’s the point? I am not seeing your side at all.

Comment

NJ Blaze has the worst group of parents I've ever seen. They are on here constantly putting down each other, calling parents out by name, calling out former players on here by name,.putting down every other club, than have to balls to say "it's not a Blaze parent, it's a troll." Pretty sad when Matchfot Shore is a better option for your daughter than being around these pieces of ****.
            how do you believe anything written by "guest". answer- you don't. this website serves no purpose whatsoever and nothing ever written should be assumed to be factual.

Comment

you know sh*t. nobody from the team posts on this cesspool of a site full of fake news
              Seriously? Did you forget about the the "I'm 25s father" threads? Now that you egged me on, let me go back and find all the "I'm 25s father" threads and bring them back up to the top again. Thanks for your silly response. Pat your self on the back. You single handedly are responsible for bringing all these old threads back up again.

Comment

Seriously? Did you forget about the the "I'm 25s father" threads? Now that you egged me on, let me go back and find all the "I'm 25s father" threads and bring them back up to the top again. Thanks for your silly response. Pat your self on the back. You single handedly are responsible for bringing all these old threads back up again.
                “let me go back and find”. What a pice of garbage you just proved yourself to be. You meant let me go back and find all the posts you probably wrote yourself impersonating everyone. You proud to have doctored and reposted all the old threads started from 2022. That’s what everyone should know. Proves you are the loser. Why not let everyone know who you are.You’ve been doing this for a year. Good use of time.

Comment

“let me go back and find”. What a pice of garbage you just proved yourself to be. You meant let me go back and find all the posts you probably wrote yourself impersonating everyone. You proud to have doctored and reposted all the old threads started from 2022. That’s what everyone should know. Proves you are the loser. Why not let everyone know who you are.You’ve been doing this for a year. Good use of time.
                  wow so this shows there was one person behind all the posts- from the fake stories to copying and pasting edited posts from their sites onto here just to generate negative comments. What kind of person goes back and admittingly brings 8 month old threads forward and does it by replying with more phony replies- just like they have been replying and posting for the past year and annoying everyone. The administrator of this site, if there is one, and decent people shouldn't stand for this, find out who this is and ban them.

Comment

wow so this shows there was one person behind all the posts- from the fake stories to copying and pasting edited posts from their sites onto here just to generate negative comments. What kind of person goes back and admittingly brings 8 month old threads forward and does it by replying with more phony replies- just like they have been replying and posting for the past year and annoying everyone. The administrator of this site, if there is one, and decent people shouldn't stand for this, find out who this is and ban them.
                    Blaze parents are ****ing crazy. What other group of parents come on here and call other parents out by name. This club is what's wrong with youth soccer.

Comment

If you are leaving the team why would you want to go to San Diego anyway? And really, playoffs are not a guaranteed event, so it could be argued that the end of the regular season constitutes the end of the contract.

Comment

Can't argue with this logic. Post season play is not guaranteed. It's not fair to the club and coach if the player is leaving for another club anyway.

If you are leaving the team why would you want to go to San Diego anyway? And really, playoffs are not a guaranteed event, so it could be argued that the end of the regular season constitutes the end of the contract.

Comment

I wonder what Fausto will do once she moves away. He's gonna need to find a new mom to screw at away tournaments.
                          Better keep the wife from doing any "girls" weekends......Would be odd if they fell on the same weekends as the tournaments.

Comment

And some families have plans they can't or won't move for it.

Comment

All i know is if my kid was so unhappy she wanted to leave the club, i wouldnt be going to san diego anyway.

Comment

All i know is if my kid was so unhappy she wanted to leave the club, i wouldnt be going to san diego anyway.
                                Bring your kid to NJ Blaze. One of the top clubs on the east coast.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X