Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations to the best 09 girls team in NJ!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations to the best 09 girls team in NJ!

Congratulations to the NJ Blaze SA 2009G Black team for their 4th Consecutive USYS National League Mid Atlantic Premier I Conference Win. Great job ladies and best wishes at the Eastern Regional Championships! www.njblazesa.com #youthsoccer #travelsoccer #soccer #soccerskills #soccerkids #njsoccer #njyouthsoccer #newjerseysoccer #soccerplayer #njgoalkeepers #newjerseygoalkeepers #edpsoccer #soccergame #soccerlife #usyouthsoccer #usysnationalleague #usys #premierleague #championsleague

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Congratulations to the NJ Blaze SA 2009G Black team for their 4th Consecutive USYS National League Mid Atlantic Premier I Conference Win. Great job ladies and best wishes at the Eastern Regional Championships! www.njblazesa.com #youthsoccer #travelsoccer #soccer #soccerskills #soccerkids #njsoccer #njyouthsoccer #newjerseysoccer #soccerplayer #njgoalkeepers #newjerseygoalkeepers #edpsoccer #soccergame #soccerlife #usyouthsoccer #usysnationalleague #usys #premierleague #championsleague
    Kool that’s awesome

Comment

File this thread under "who gives a ****".

Comment

Great job girls, well deserved.

Comment

Great job girls, well deserved.
          You to could win a bunch of games if you keep ducking the top talent. Telk them well done when they beat teams like PDA Blue, MFS, FC Bucks, Bethesda, etc. Beating local township clubs is nothing to brag about.

Comment

Tied 2-2 at FC Delco.

Comment

Tied 2-2 at FC Delco.
              Lol, they tied BC United. Nothing to brag about.

Comment

Lol, they tied BC United. Nothing to brag about.
                Did you see the teams competing? It's like the who's who of lower level rec and GA teams. Delco is the only decent team there, and it's their tournament. Of course Blaze would compete at this rec tournament, not many decent teams playing. Let's see how Blaze would do at a tournament like the PDA showcase that has all ECNL teams competing for all over the east coast. Blaze wouldn't stand a chance.

Comment

We are THE SHORE!!!

Comment

We are the Blaze!!!!!!!!

Comment

My name is Richard Leaky. Before my daughters final on field #3 I walked Real beat FC Delco. If Blaze lost to FC Delco and Real beat them. Doesn’t this mean that Real is the best team in NJ? Whoa Bundy! We are not the blaze.

Comment

My name is Richard Leaky. Before my daughters final on field #3 I walked Real beat FC Delco. If Blaze lost to FC Delco and Real beat them. Doesn’t this mean that Real is the best team in NJ? Whoa Bundy! We are not the blaze.
                        Hi Dick. Stay out of the real and Blaze drama. It’s not worth your time. Reale stinks. Blaze is terrible. FC Delco is a joke. best team in New Jersey please out of Somerset.

Comment

Hi Dick. Stay out of the real and Blaze drama. It’s not worth your time. Reale stinks. Blaze is terrible. FC Delco is a joke. best team in New Jersey please out of Somerset.
                          Please don’t call me Dick.

Comment

Somerset is where out trash goes. Everyone knows the #1 team in NJ is NJ Blaze. PDA is a mediocre team at best. There's a reason why they are afraid to play us, they know we would destroy them. NH is the biggest jerkoff in youth soccer. FK can couch circles around him. Keep thinking your team of losers are good. Nobody is impressed with your **** hole club.

Comment

PDA 2009 is made of three players and the rest are kids that are avg at best. Take those three kids off the team and down they go. The parents know that they need to cater to the top three.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X