Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Everything for every league should be at Disney IMO. 17 quality fields, So many hotel options on and off Disney property, and there are so many flights going to Orlando from all over the country.
    FL in the summer? Hell no. Give me San Diego all day long.

Comment

FL in the summer? Hell no. Give me San Diego all day long.
      They tried Florida in the summer and a hurricane showed up.

Comment

Everything for every league should be at Disney IMO. 17 quality fields, So many hotel options on and off Disney property, and there are so many flights going to Orlando from all over the country.
        They should have it in the middle of the country.. It would inherently be cheaper.

Comment

They should have it in the middle of the country.. It would inherently be cheaper.
          Hershey PA

Comment

Not necessarily unless you're in the middle of the country and drive. Then families from either coasts have to fly. No matter where they pick lots of families have to fly, rent cars and eat out. Southern CA is guaranteed good weather without too much humidity or severe thunderstorms that can plague FL and the Midwest.

There's a good facility just north of Indianapolis too, but not lots of cheap flights there because it's not a high volume city. Denver is a popular location too but not a cheap city and the altitude can hit players

Comment

I agree.
              Last season it was in Seattle! That’s just stupid IMO. And then Finals in Virginia. Seems like lazy planning.

Comment

I agree.
                Last season it was in Seattle! That’s just stupid IMO. And then Finals in Virginia. Seems like lazy planning.
                At least you can plan and track flight prices for playoffs, having to book a flight from west coast to Va with 2 weeks is so expensive. East coast teams can at least drive to Va

Comment

At least you can count on SD weather but I agree, Midwest would make sense for travel and cost.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X