Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can the administrator please ban NJ Blaze threads?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can the administrator please ban NJ Blaze threads?

Is there anyway the administrator can put a stop to the stupid NJ Blaze threads? I'm so sick and tired of every other thread about this rec club bragging about their stupid record. NO ONE CARES! The fact that they dominate the threads with bragging about their teams wins is crazy. Why do they need to come on here and post this ****? At least when people were busting on Matchfit it was entertaining. Bring back the "we are the shore" threads. Bring back the "thanks Niko" threads. Hell, I'd even settle for the Dan Manson threads rather than these stupid Blaze posts. The fact that this club is so obsessed with bragging about their teams is beyond disturbing.

We are the Blaze!!!!!!!!

Comment

It's funny, one of the moms on our team is always saying that she was at a club prior to Blaze that only cared about winning, and yet, she's now at a club that only cares about the wins. At least the other club wasn't on here constantly bragging about their wins. MFS has made ECNL playoffs 2 years in a row, and PDA North has made them even more, and yet there isn't any threads on here bragging about it like Blaze does.

Comment

and PDA, and MF and CSA

The Blaze threads are probably created by someone that associated with Blaze and is competing with them for $$$

The entire site should require registered accounts, and we can each block any idiots we want.

like in other states:
        http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/forum/...-ts-registered

Comment

• Admin
          Admin commented
          Editing a comment
          Notice the last comment on that sub category is 2014. That's why we don't require registration. No one wants it, and it is still anonymous even if we had it unless you want maybe to require IDs and passports ? And even banning IPs is useless with VPN;s and cell phones.
          Last edited by Admin; 05-25-2023, 09:31 AM.

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        Is there anyway the administrator can put a stop to the stupid NJ Blaze threads? I'm so sick and tired of every other thread about this rec club bragging about their stupid record. NO ONE CARES! The fact that they dominate the threads with bragging about their teams wins is crazy. Why do they need to come on here and post this ****? At least when people were busting on Matchfit it was entertaining. Bring back the "we are the shore" threads. Bring back the "thanks Niko" threads. Hell, I'd even settle for the Dan Manson threads rather than these stupid Blaze posts. The fact that this club is so obsessed with bragging about their teams is beyond disturbing.
        I agree, but that's assuming there is an actual administrator watching over the boards. I wish we could just get back to where the bloodbath of PDA vs Matchfit parents dominated the discussion

Comment

and PDA, and MF and CSA

The Blaze threads are probably created by someone that associated with Blaze and is competing with them for $$$

The entire site should require registered accounts, and we can each block any idiots we want.

like in other states:
          http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/forum/...-ts-registered

Where the last post was like 10 years ago and half the posts were still by unregistered posters?

Comment

Lmao. Administrator? There are numerous threads critiquing kids, giving out personal information, sexual statements, I’m sure a lot of fabricated events and racial tones. The only way this site gets taken down or posters outed is through the legal system. Go file police reports and get a court issued subpoena if you want to make change. Or simply stay off of it and ignore the nonsense.

Comment

Lmao. Administrator? There are numerous threads critiquing kids, giving out personal information, sexual statements, I’m sure a lot of fabricated events and racial tones. The only way this site gets taken down or posters outed is through the legal system. Go file police reports and get a court issued subpoena if you want to make change. Or simply stay off of it and ignore the nonsense.

Comment

Crazy goalie mom from PDA matchfit shore had anything with her name removed.

Comment

Any different site we can go to that requires registration? I am more than willing to keep coming to this site and just say "please go to new site if you want useful information"

Comment

Any different site we can go to that requires registration? I am more than willing to keep coming to this site and just say "please go to new site if you want useful information"
                    please!!!!

Comment

SoCalSoccer.com now has some different states on its forum. Perhaps contact the admin there to add New Jersey.

Comment

I think it is probably the same Goalie dad from the 2009 MFA team who is making all of the Blaze posts. It’s awfully similar to the shenanigans from the MFA posts. Just trying to stir up drama.

Comment

You would think the Blaze parents would have learned a lesson from all the MF posts a couple of years ago. Bragging on here will get you nothing but criticism. Oh wait, I forgot, all these Blaze threads are not Blaze parents. They are the work from one person. Sound familiar? The shore parents refused to believe they were hated as well. At least they learned their lesson and stopped posting.

Comment

Seems I'm not the only one thay was annoyed by all the Blaze self promoting threads of last year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X