X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2012/13 Age Groups

Matchfit are the best in these 2 Age Groups
    2012’s-Undefeated this season, Jeff Cup Champs, and have 4 of their best players playing a year up.
    2013’s-Lost only once this season, DTS Winter Champs, recruited good players from town clubs.
    Good Luck to Both teams this weekend!!!

CSA Monmouth 2012’s are gonna be top 3 in NJ next season with the players they brought from Valencia, Freehold, and etc.
    CSA North Bergen 2012’s 6th in their league right now and currently not ready for Pre-GA
    Cheshire Soccer Academy’s 2013’s team will all go to STA next season
    Question, Will CSA Lacey’s 2013’s become GA or will they become GA with combining Monmouth and making their GA team in the future CSA Monmouth 2013 GA or CSA Lacey 2013 GA? I know they are 10 but curious in the future for GA.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      CSA Monmouth 2012’s are gonna be top 3 in NJ next season with the players they brought from Valencia, Freehold, and etc.
      CSA North Bergen 2012’s 6th in their league right now and currently not ready for Pre-GA
      Cheshire Soccer Academy’s 2013’s team will all go to STA next season
      Question, Will CSA Lacey’s 2013’s become GA or will they become GA with combining Monmouth and making their GA team in the future CSA Monmouth 2013 GA or CSA Lacey 2013 GA? I know they are 10 but curious in the future for GA.
      Cheshire’s girls moving to STA is good because they get to play GA when they reach U13

Comment

I wonder why so many 2013 team played a year up, EDP could’ve kept them in U10 but putting all the top teams in 1 league bracket

Comment

I wonder why so many 2013 team played a year up, EDP could’ve kept them in U10 but putting all the top teams in 1 league bracket
          It’s more about the experience at 9v9 and being pushed by teams with the experience there, rule changes, less about playing each other. Wins don’t matter - engaging new players, physicality, challenging them, presenting new scenarios for soccer iq are the pieces any club playing up is trying to provide their players.

Comment

It’s more about the experience at 9v9 and being pushed by teams with the experience there, rule changes, less about playing each other. Wins don’t matter - engaging new players, physicality, challenging them, presenting new scenarios for soccer iq are the pieces any club playing up is trying to provide their players.
            It happens at every jump - while most teams were playing festival, some were playing u9. My sons 2011 team is playing u13 just to get that 11v11 experience. That’s what development looks like. They aren’t chasing wins, they are learning the game.

Comment

MFA Morris 2012G Pre-ECNL Blue>The FA 2012G Black

Comment

Congratulations to the NJ Blaze SA 2009G Black team for their 4th Consecutive USYS National League Mid Atlantic Premier I Conference Win. Great job ladies and best wishes at the Eastern Regional Championships! www.njblazesa.com #youthsoccer #travelsoccer #soccer #soccerskills #soccerkids #njsoccer #njyouthsoccer #newjerseysoccer #soccerplayer #njgoalkeepers #newjerseygoalkeepers #edpsoccer #soccergame #soccerlife #usyouthsoccer #usysnationalleague #usys #premierleague #championsleague

Comment

whats changed? this match already took place and FA won.

Comment

Is this the same Match Fit Morris that isn't even in the top flight at the FC Delco Players Cup this weekend?

Comment

whats changed? this match already took place and FA won.
                      That was last season and speaking about last season FA tied WC 1-1 and this season MF won WC 2-1 and without the help of the 4 2012’s that play for 2011’s

Comment

Is this the same Match Fit Morris that isn't even in the top flight at the FC Delco Players Cup this weekend?
                        Top 2 brackets in the Delco Tournament don’t matter for example read the post above me MF won WC 2-1 and FA tied them 1-1. WC and MF are both a bracket behind them so what’s your point?
                        Another thing to prove my point is MF won FA Silver 2-1 and a few FA Black players played in that match.

Comment

Top 2 brackets in the Delco Tournament don’t matter for example read the post above me MF won WC 2-1 and FA tied them 1-1. WC and MF are both a bracket behind them so what’s your point?
                          Another thing to prove my point is MF won FA Silver 2-1 and a few FA Black players played in that match.
                          Has MF ever beaten FA? That should help you figure out who is better.

The top bracket is vastly superior to the 2nd bracket. The top bracket has top 3 teams from NY, VA, PA and NJ. The lower brackets are for everybody else. Right now, MF just isn't a top team.

Comment

Has MF ever beaten FA? That should help you figure out who is better.

The top bracket is vastly superior to the 2nd bracket. The top bracket has top 3 teams from NY, VA, PA and NJ. The lower brackets are for everybody else. Right now, MF just isn't a top team.
                            The top bracket has teams that MF can beat such as Arlington, Delco, and Real. You keep forgetting the fact MF has 4 2012 players that can start over anybody in FA’s A team including over best player. Those 4 2012 players are currently play up with the 2011’s who were NJ State Champs in the fall. MF 2-1 WC and FA 1-1 WC. NY and PA are playing their top teams but VA and NJ aren’t for VA Loudoun and SYC are their top 2012 teams and for NJ it’s FA and MF for the 2012’s, MF is slightly better but FA is a good team. Right now, MF is the best team for 2011-2014 Girls just because your D plays for them doesn’t mean they’re the best. Besides these girls are just 11 and in the future there will be no point of arguing because FA’s 2012’s will just go to MF or maybe PDA ONLY because of the name nothing else.

Comment

Congratulations to the NJ Blaze SA 2009G Black team for their 4th Consecutive USYS National League Mid Atlantic Premier I Conference Win. Great job ladies and best wishes at the Eastern Regional Championships! www.njblazesa.com #youthsoccer #travelsoccer #soccer #soccerskills #soccerkids #njsoccer #njyouthsoccer #newjerseysoccer #soccerplayer #njgoalkeepers #newjerseygoalkeepers #edpsoccer #soccergame #soccerlife #usyouthsoccer #usysnationalleague #usys #premierleague #championsleague

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X