Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Yeah I meant that FA is better than MFA in the 2012 Girls Age Group, and MFA is better than FA in the 2013 Girls Age Group
    Was much more accurate in your first installment *eye roll*

Comment

*eye roll* ha LOL

Comment

FA 2013’s lost 3 Players this season

Comment

That will just be another butt whipping for MFA.

Looks like theres a possible PDA 2013’s vs MF 2013’s game in EDP Summer Classic next month. All depends on brackets

Comment

That will just be another butt whipping for MFA.

it’ll be a close game

Comment

You all realize there are very good players scattered through out different teams and tournaments. I refereed 4 games EDP Bordentown. The best player I witnessed was #23 on LP U11G. She frustrated Commack Crossfire the entire game. CC parents were yelling at their kids asking why they were playing so bad. They weren't playing bad, #23 was shutting them down with zero help from the other LP players. Final was 4-2 CC, who won the tournament. I watched next LP game, but #23 was not there. LP lost so bad they did not post score. Had to be at least 8-0. LP was the worst team at the tournament, but had the best player. Funny how that can happen. So even though a team may not be good now, there is quality talent spread throughout all teams . Being a ref for over 20 years, I have witnessed many great teams at younger ages that falter as the kids age. Turnover is huge at all levels. To come on this board to argue who is best is foolish. Just enjoy the ride!

Comment

You all realize there are very good players scattered through out different teams and tournaments. I refereed 4 games EDP Bordentown. The best player I witnessed was #23 on LP U11G. She frustrated Commack Crossfire the entire game. CC parents were yelling at their kids asking why they were playing so bad. They weren't playing bad, #23 was shutting them down with zero help from the other LP players. Final was 4-2 CC, who won the tournament. I watched next LP game, but #23 was not there. LP lost so bad they did not post score. Had to be at least 8-0. LP was the worst team at the tournament, but had the best player. Funny how that can happen. So even though a team may not be good now, there is quality talent spread throughout all teams . Being a ref for over 20 years, I have witnessed many great teams at younger ages that falter as the kids age. Turnover is huge at all levels. To come on this board to argue who is best is foolish. Just enjoy the ride!
                okay cool good for you I guess?

Comment

Hats off to the 2013 CSA team. They knocked off our 2012 STA team in good fashion today. I was very impressed with their speed of play and they way they play against a team older. Very strong 2013 team. Congratulations on the Championship today.

Comment

Hats off to the 2013 CSA team. They knocked off our 2012 STA team in good fashion today. I was very impressed with their speed of play and they way they play against a team older. Very strong 2013 team. Congratulations on the Championship today.
                    best 2013 Girls Team in NJ

Comment

But the matchfit shore 2013 team also won their 2012 bracket at the same tournament. Outscored opponents 24-1.

Comment

But the matchfit shore 2013 team also won their 2012 bracket at the same tournament. Outscored opponents 24-1.
                        4th bracket vs 1st bracket

Comment

Thanks CSA 2013 parent!

Comment

Supercopa next!!!

Comment

That STA team looked horrible today!!!

Comment

4th bracket vs 1st bracket
                                Like theres a difference at this age group lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X