2012/13 Age Groups

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what I saw this weekend no Fa kid can start on a Mf team..

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Who freehold elite !!! We don't use guest players to stack up tournament points ..
      MFA 2012s with all the right kids are the best 2012s..
      They don't play kick and chase soccer
      The FA 2012G Black is better than MFA Morris 2012G Pre-ECNL. MFA Morris 2012G Pre-ECNL can compete with FA if they have their 4 players that play for the 2011’s. Im the original poster that made this thread.

Comment

CSA Lacey is the best 2013’s girls team in NJ and The FA is the best 2012’s girls team in NJ.

Comment

Early puberty is a much bigger advantage over jan bdays. So many girls dominate due to early growth spurts at these ages. I’d expect the coaches know the advantage is short lived and account for this in their evaluation of which talent they want to prioritize.

Comment

Early puberty is a much bigger advantage over jan bdays. So many girls dominate due to early growth spurts at these ages. I’d expect the coaches know the advantage is short lived and account for this in their evaluation of which talent they want to prioritize.
            Only if they are smart. You are giving them too much credit.

Comment

As an outsider of these clubs, from what I have seen..

PDA and then Lacey for 2013
              FA and then MFA for 2012

CSA Lacey is the best 2013’s girls team in NJ and The FA is the best 2012’s girls team in NJ.

Comment

As an outsider of these clubs, from what I have seen..

PDA and then Lacey for 2013
                FA and then MFA for 2012

Correct for 2012’s but Lacey is 1st and then PDA for 2013’s. CSA Lacey won the Jeff Cup 2023 U11 Juniors Bracket (9v9) a bracket better than U10 Championship Bracket and played teams such as Old Line and Hereford.

Comment

From what I saw this weekend no Fa kid can start on a Mf team..
                  I just checked delco and they won the whole thing…

Comment

I just checked delco and they won the whole thing…
                    Doesn't mean much at u11 and when you guest players ..
                    Hang your medal up but MFA still a better team

Comment

Doesn't mean much at u11 and when you guest players ..
                      Hang your medal up but MFA still a better team
                      FA is the better than MFA in 2012 Age Group and MFA is better than FA in 2012 Age Group.

Comment

Those saying Lacey over PDA realize that Lacey played in a 3rd bracket a year up at Delco right? Lacey is a great team and I’m not taking anything away from them.. but have you seen them play? They launch the ball up to their outside wingers who are their stronger players.

Comment

FA is the better than MFA in 2012 Age Group and MFA is better than FA in 2012 Age Group.
                          Exactly! Don’t think you meant to, but pretty much just summed this thread up nicely.

Comment

Those saying Lacey over PDA realize that Lacey played in a 3rd bracket a year up at Delco right? Lacey is a great team and I’m not taking anything away from them.. but have you seen them play? They launch the ball up to their outside wingers who are their stronger players.
                            At this age most teams play kick and run rather than building out from the back. If Lacey played in the U10 Championship in the Delco Cup they would’ve won it. They probably played a year up to play against competition.

Comment

Exactly! Don’t think you meant to, but pretty much just summed this thread up nicely.
                              Yeah I meant that FA is better than MFA in the 2012 Girls Age Group, and MFA is better than FA in the 2013 Girls Age Group

Comment

Looks like theres a possible PDA 2013’s vs MF 2013’s game in EDP Summer Classic next month. All depends on brackets

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X