2012/13 Age Groups

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FA played MF with those girls that play up and won.
    When FA played World Class they had already won the league, they had most of their silver players at that game.
    This season when the silver team played MF (and lost 2-1) there were zero Black players playing in that game.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      When FA played World Class they had already won the league, they had most of their silver players at that game.
      This season when the silver team played MF (and lost 2-1) there were zero Black players playing in that game.
      FA did not have their silver players against WC. You know your lying and making excuses just admit MF is better than FA.

Comment

The FA 2012G Black was the better team in the fall, MF Morris 2012G Pre-ECNL Blue is the better team this season. These are just facts

Comment

Congratulations to the NJ Blaze SA 2009G Black team for their 4th Consecutive USYS National League Mid Atlantic Premier I Conference Win. Great job ladies and best wishes at the Eastern Regional Championships! www.njblazesa.com #youthsoccer #travelsoccer #soccer #soccerskills #soccerkids #njsoccer #njyouthsoccer #newjerseysoccer #soccerplayer #njgoalkeepers #newjerseygoalkeepers #edpsoccer #soccergame #soccerlife #usyouthsoccer #usysnationalleague #usys #premierleague #championsleague

Comment

Congratulations to the NJ Blaze SA 2009G Black team for their 4th Consecutive USYS National League Mid Atlantic Premier I Conference Win. Great job ladies and best wishes at the Eastern Regional Championships! www.njblazesa.com #youthsoccer #travelsoccer #soccer #soccerskills #soccerkids #njsoccer #njyouthsoccer #newjerseysoccer #soccerplayer #njgoalkeepers #newjerseygoalkeepers #edpsoccer #soccergame #soccerlife #usyouthsoccer #usysnationalleague #usys #premierleague #championsleague
            I hoped the site was down so they could ban this twat

Comment

I hoped the site was down so they could ban this twat
              We are the Blaze!

Comment

The FA 2012G Black was the better team in the fall, MF Morris 2012G Pre-ECNL Blue is the better team this season. These are just facts
                FA Black is best 2012 team.

Comment

FA Black is best 2012 team.
                  They are the second best, Matchfit is better by a bit. I also thought FA Black 2012’s we’re better but turns out they are second best.

Comment

That’s not true FA has never played MFA with all 4 girls that played up. FA Black is a very good team but I think MFA with the 4 girls will beat them on most given days. At the end of the day speculating won’t do us any good we should look forward to the teams playing one another at full strength. I hope both teams continue to progress well. The future is bright for these players.

Comment

That’s not true FA has never played MFA with all 4 girls that played up. FA Black is a very good team but I think MFA with the 4 girls will beat them on most given days. At the end of the day speculating won’t do us any good we should look forward to the teams playing one another at full strength. I hope both teams continue to progress well. The future is bright for these players.
                      MFA Morris 2012G Pre-ECNL Blue vs The FA 2012G Black will end in MFA winning by 1 goal if the 4 2012’s play.

Comment

MFA Morris 2012G Pre-ECNL Blue vs The FA 2012G Black will end in MFA winning by 1 goal if the 4 2012’s play.
                        Are people that stupid to say they would win by 1 goal LMfAO
                        So you can predict how a game is going to be played.
                        Youth soccer parents are so stupid ...

Comment

FA is where the best 2013s from CSA are moving bro

Comment

Are people that stupid to say they would win by 1 goal LMfAO
                            So you can predict how a game is going to be played.
                            Youth soccer parents are so stupid ...
                            take Jeff cup results and Wc game results and you will see why I think that.
                            Predicting a score is different from predicting how a game is going to be played.
                            its a prediction not an actual score genius.

Comment

take Jeff cup results and Wc game results and you will see why I think that.
                              Predicting a score is different from predicting how a game is going to be played.
                              its a prediction not an actual score genius.
                              Flaw in your theory is how unlikely it is that all 4 will ever play on-age full time. So why are we making hypothetical predictions for a hypothetical team that will probably never happen? Pointless. Guessing they aren’t playing with the 2012 team at Delco based on results so far. Then again FA doesn’t look to be excelling either.

Comment

Flaw in your theory is how unlikely it is that all 4 will ever play on-age full time. So why are we making hypothetical predictions for a hypothetical team that will probably never happen? Pointless. Guessing they aren’t playing with the 2012 team at Delco based on results so far. Then again FA doesn’t look to be excelling either.
                                If FA play Matchfit without their 4 players then Fa is winning but if FA play Matchfit with the 4 players they are losing. It’s the truth no “hypothetical” predictions. Today these NJ teams aren’t doing as expected, MF 2013’s shouldve won Lehigh, Real should’ve beat/tied Delco, FA losing 6-0 to Keystone is kind of surprising but Keystone are a good team. FA losing to Albertson #1 in NY for 2012’s is reasonable. Also keep in mind some of these teams probably brought guest players that’s why maybe some of these scores are surprising.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X