Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NJ Blaze 2009 Black, top team in state!

Congratulations to the NJ Blaze SA 2009G Black team for their 4th Consecutive USYS National League Mid Atlantic Premier I Conference Win. Great job ladies and best wishes at the Eastern Regional Championships! www.njblazesa.com #youthsoccer #travelsoccer #soccer #soccerskills #soccerkids #njsoccer #njyouthsoccer #newjerseysoccer #soccerplayer #njgoalkeepers #newjerseygoalkeepers #edpsoccer #soccergame #soccerlife #usyouthsoccer #usysnationalleague #usys #premierleague #championsleague

7-0 that’s all I have to say

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      7-0 that’s all I have to say
      Ironically that was the same score of the game you lost to NC Courage ECNL at Jeff Cup. 7 to zippie loss. Oh and you 2-4 in National USYS competition.

Comment

And Blaze is ranked 4th in the state behind PDA, MFA and Real Jersey.

Comment

Ironically that was the same score of the game you lost to NC Courage ECNL at Jeff Cup. 7 to zippie loss. Oh and you 2-4 in National USYS competition.
          7-0 in Jeff Cup

Comment

Congratulations to the NJ Blaze SA 2009G Black team for their 4th Consecutive USYS National League Mid Atlantic Premier I Conference Win. Great job ladies and best wishes at the Eastern Regional Championships! www.njblazesa.com #youthsoccer #travelsoccer #soccer #soccerskills #soccerkids #njsoccer #njyouthsoccer #newjerseysoccer #soccerplayer #njgoalkeepers #newjerseygoalkeepers #edpsoccer #soccergame #soccerlife #usyouthsoccer #usysnationalleague #usys #premierleague #championsleague
            Kool that’s awesome

Comment

Well done ladies, the blaze are on

Comment

For the love of God, please stop with this ****. NO ONE CARES. I'm so sick of coming on this forum and it's nothing but Blaze self promotion. I've never seen a club so concerned about bragging about wins in my whole lCan we go back to dashing MF or something? At least then it was entertaining.

Comment

For the love of God, please stop with this ****. NO ONE CARES. I'm so sick of coming on this forum and it's nothing but Blaze self promotion. I've never seen a club so concerned about bragging about wins in my whole life. Can we go back to bashing MF or something? At least then it was entertaining.

Comment

Blaze parents are delusional

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Congratulations
                        Agrees! Congratulations on having the worst parent group. What a bunch of Jack asses.

Comment

This amazing team just keeps winning! Congratulations on winning the Steel Summer Showcase girls. Another reason why you make NJ proud!

Comment

We are the Blaze!!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X