Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NJ Blaze Summer Select

Summer Select Soccer Training with Tournament Games begins June 14!

Come experience and train with teams that compete in the highest brackets in EDP, USYS National League and the National League PRO, as well as, the most prestigious tournaments in the Eastern US - Jefferson Cup, Spirit United Kickoff, FC Delco Players Cup, USYS Eastern Regionals, National League PRO and others. The teams are trained by USSF "A" and "B" licensed coaches with professional soccer playing experience in Europe and South America and are affiliated to USYS/NJYS. Open to all boys and girls while spots remain.

For more info or to register, visit: www.njblazesa.com and the club’s Instagram @njblazesocceracademy

No thank you.

Comment

We are the Blaze!!!!!!

Comment

I'd rather have my toe nails ripped out, one by way, than subject my d to this mush mouth, obnoxious, delusional, cesspool, club and coach for the summer. Why anyone would want to play for the piece of **** that barely speaks English, is beyond me. But hey, if you sleep with him, he will give your d a framed jersey, so there's that..... NJ Blaze, one goal, one team!

Comment

We are the Blaze!!!!!!

Comment

It's a Blaze thing

Comment

Awesome

Comment

We are the Blaze!!!!!!

Comment

Heard Fausto needs a new team.mom to screw t way tournaments now that his current main squeeze is moving. Monat Hair Care products experience helpful. Apply within.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                    Summer Select Soccer Training with Tournament Games begins June 14!

Come experience and train with teams that compete in the highest brackets in EDP, USYS National League and the National League PRO, as well as, the most prestigious tournaments in the Eastern US - Jefferson Cup, Spirit United Kickoff, FC Delco Players Cup, USYS Eastern Regionals, National League PRO and others. The teams are trained by USSF "A" and "B" licensed coaches with professional soccer playing experience in Europe and South America and are affiliated to USYS/NJYS. Open to all boys and girls while spots remain.

For more info or to register, visit: www.njblazesa.com and the club’s Instagram @njblazesocceracademy
                    Take my advice, this club is definitely worth checking out. Multiple wins in the Steel Summer Showcase, no other club even comes close to what this amazing club has accomplished.

Comment

We are the Blaze!!!!!

Comment

We are the Blaze!!!!!
                        It's a Blaze thing!

Comment

I'd rather have my toe nails ripped out, one by way, than subject my d to this mush mouth, obnoxious, delusional, cesspool, club and coach for the summer. Why anyone would want to play for the piece of **** that barely speaks English, is beyond me. But hey, if you sleep with him, he will give your d a framed jersey, so there's that..... NJ Blaze, one goal, one team!
                          Racist

Comment

Racist
                            Racist? All they said is he barely speaks English. Not sure how that's racist. The guy thay cuts my lawn doesn't speak English at all. Does that mean I'm racist for saying that?

Comment

We are the Blaze!!!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X