Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Premier SuperCopa 2023

Are brackets out yet? What’s the point of this tournament when majority of the NJ teams invited will just be guest players

Freehold registered their team but has had tryouts for the roster they're bringing.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Freehold registered their team but has had tryouts for the roster they're bringing.

What age group is holding tryouts? I have family in that area and might be interested. Where did you see this?

Comment

What age group is holding tryouts? I have family in that area and might be interested. Where did you see this?
        2011’s Thunder and 2012’s Freedom

Comment

2011’s Thunder and 2012’s Freedom
          is this just because current people on the team just do not want to travel? So I guess the coach just wants the air miles?

Comment

A lot of 2011 teams are ALL guest players from NJ or PA. Not even using their own team members.

Comment

I'm calling it now. 2013 Girls champions will be PAMA NEXT LEVEL 2013G. We'll see if I am correct.

Comment

I'm calling it now. 2013 Girls champions will be PAMA NEXT LEVEL 2013G. We'll see if I am correct.
                CSA Lacey 2013G Green will win the SuperCopa and shock teams from Arizona, California, and Texas. I’m calling it now.

Comment

PAMA did good in the next generation cup and won it and are as good as SoCal. But the final will mostly likely be PAMA NEXT LEVEL 2013G vs CSA Lacey 2013G Green which will be a close game with many goals scored but only one team wins by only 1 goal. Now that I’m thinking PAMA might win by 1 goal in the final if they play CSA Lacey 2013G Green and if both teams even make the finals.

Comment

This thing went pretty quiet…. Did these teams not end up going?

Comment

This thing went pretty quiet…. Did these teams not end up going?
                      The event hasn’t happened yet

Comment

The event hasn’t happened yet
                        Schedule posted: https://system.gotsport.com/org_event/events/20704

Comment

This tournament has "super" and "premiere" in its title, but I don't know how good it can be without also having the word "elite" in its title.

Comment

Good luck to all NJ teams

Comment

This tournament has "super" and "premiere" in its title, but I don't know how good it can be without also having the word "elite" in its title.
                              If it were called an "ultra elite" tournament it might be a good one.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X