Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NJ Blaze gets Monat Hair Products Sponsorship

Any truth to the rumor that NJ Blaze is getting sponsored my Monat Hair Care products?

Monat Hair Care products are the biggest piece of **** products you can buy. It's a watered down version of good hair care products. I don't know a single person who uses them. My wife owns a beauty salon and she even says that **** is garbage. Then again, garbage product for a garbage club makes sense.

Comment

Who gives a crap

Nobody finds this funny

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        Who gives a crap

Nobody finds this funny
        I agree. Monat Hair Care products is basically piss in a bottle. Then again, so is NJ Blaze, so this makes sense.

Comment

I agree. Monat Hair Care products is basically piss in a bottle. Then again, so is NJ Blaze, so this makes sense.
          Outside of the 23 parents that were kicked off Blaze, nobody cares. You can post as many times as you want but it's not relevant. You're the joke.

Comment

Outside of the 23 parents that were kicked off Blaze, nobody cares. You can post as many times as you want but it's not relevant. You're the joke.
            Correction, Monat Hair Care products are the joke, just like NJ Blaze

Comment

What a horrible product. No wonder they would sponsor NJ Blaze. Two pieces of **** together as one.

Comment

I like Monat products. They good product. I like NJ Blaze. They good team. Fausto good coach. He care about girls. NJ Blaze small boutique club but growing.

Comment

Lol, Monat Hair Care products. Piss in a bottle, but hey, they now have travel sizes.....

Comment

One of the worst products/companies out there. Should never be associated with a y young girls sports teams, nevermind young girls in general. This is such a **** product, and I'm amazed someone actually uses it.
                    Various lawsuits have been filed against MONAT for causing hair loss and scalp irritation. MONAT products contain harmful chemicals like polyethylene glycol, petrochemicals, sulfates, fragrances, and dyes.

Comment

Any truth to the rumor that NJ Blaze is getting sponsored my Monat Hair Care products?
                      One of the funny ones

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X