Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer Select - SJSL Union

Anyone familiar with this program? Worth it for the summer?

Summer select is not money well spent. Find a trainer with a committed small group and train. Do you really need the summer games?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Summer select is not money well spent. Find a trainer with a committed small group and train. Do you really need the summer games?
      Summer select has trainings 2x a week. Why not play some games too?

Comment

Anyone familiar with this program? Worth it for the summer?
        For South Jersey to RSMG Summer Select for 2012-2013 Boys and Girls or go to Futboltech Summer Select for 2012-2014 Boys and 2013 Girls. I recommend RSMG for girls 2012-2013 and Futboltech for boys 2012-2014. SJSL would be worth it for older ages above U11/U12.

Comment

Isn't RSMG a video production/media company? How do they have a good trainings? Honestly curious I've never heard of them before.

Comment

What's the point of training with no games? All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.

Comment

Isn't RSMG a video production/media company? How do they have a good trainings? Honestly curious I've never heard of them before.
              I have heard some concerning rumors about RSMG and its founder. Allegedly, the organization is run by a parent who has a few kids playing club soccer and who builds teams around them to ensure their success. These rumors have raised some doubts in my mind about the fairness and integrity of the program.

Comment

yeah they are a video production/media company but they made successful winter select teams from the age groups of 2015-2012 and now are doing summer select for the age groups of 2013-2012

Comment

yeah they are a video production/media company but they made successful winter select teams from the age groups of 2015-2012 and now are doing summer select for the age groups of 2013-2012
                  Ya watch out for some of those parents. They have kids on sjeb too and they are POS. Stay away

Comment

For South Jersey to RSMG Summer Select for 2012-2013 Boys and Girls or go to Futboltech Summer Select for 2012-2014 Boys and 2013 Girls. I recommend RSMG for girls 2012-2013 and Futboltech for boys 2012-2014. SJSL would be worth it for older ages above U11/U12.
                    Frank at Futboltech is the best trainer, but his organization/communication.......

Comment

who runs their trainings? website has very few details. looks suspicious.

Comment

who runs their trainings? website has very few details. looks suspicious.
                        I think Jamal Pecou and Matt Pepe are somehow involved in this I also think that there are a few more involved

Comment

You really have to have a lot of time on your hands to build a thread to create a narrative in an attempt to undermine RSMG.

This is Jamal and yes RSMG is technically a media company but we do have interest in soccer and more specifically futsal. Yes, I got into this by means of making teams for my children to participate in and yes I build these teams with talented players surrounding my children. Why ? Because talent should be accompanied with talent and since all of them are. Within top 5 on their respective club teams I think it is common sense that I wouldn’t build a team around them with the ladder half of their team or players of less talent. If someone doesn’t like that, you can shed your feelings here on this thread. It doesn’t change a thing. Thankfully I am not in this to make money but to develop my kids and others, which is why I currently have more than just teams for my 4 kids. We have a successful 2014 girls, 2013 boys and 2011 boys, all of which do not have my children on the roster.

We will be expanding age groups in the future and as I said earlier looking for talent.

This is entire thread was likely written by someone who’s child either didn’t get to play on our teams which have limited roster sizes or perhaps it is someone within SJEB that doesn’t like the fact that I can select players that I want without having to worry about politics and the financial consequences of making everyone happy.

My teams compete at the highest level and we have fun doing it.

Everyone is welcome to register for our talent ID sessions. Check us out !

Comment

Ya watch out for some of those parents. They have kids on sjeb too and they are POS. Stay away
                            Who are POS? Kids or the parents?

Comment

Oh look another money grab

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X