Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NJYS Girls Rankings 2012-2014

These rankings can change at any point because these age groups are young and also these are non bias rankings as of May 2023. Most of these town teams like Freehold, Middletown, and Wall might die in a few years. If you guys want I can try boys age group from 2009-2012/2013, I can also try Girls 2011

2012 Girls:
    1.The FA 2012G Black
    2.SJEB FC 2012G Pre-GA
    3.Real JFC 2012G Pre-GA
    4.Freehold SL 2012G Freedom
    5.MFA Morris 2012G Pre-ECNL Blue
    6.CSA Monmouth 2012G Green
    7.CSA North Bergen 2012G EDP
    8.The FA 2012G Silver
    9.Valencia SA 2012G Black
    10.Wall SC 2012G Elite Porto

2013 Girls:
    1.CSA Lacey 2013G Green
    2.MFA Morris 2013G Pre-ECNL Blue
    3.PDA 2013G Stars Blue
    4.SJEB FC 2013G Red
    5.Cheshire SA 2013G NL
    6.Torpedoes SC 2013G Red
    7.The FA 2013G Black
    8.NJ Crush FC 2013G Academy
    9.MFA Morris 2013G Pre-ECNL White
    10.Real JFC 2013G

2014 Girls:
    1.Real JFC 2014G
    2.MFA Morris 2014G Pre-ECNL Blue
    3.The FA 2014G Black
    4.PDA 2014G
    5.Middletown SC 2014G Red
    6.STA 2014G NL EDP
    7.Torpedoes SC 2014G Red
    8.Hazlet United SA 2014G Dash
    9.CSA Monmouth 2014G Green
    10.MFA Shore 2014G Blue

2013 Questions...If MFA beat CSA 6-2 how could CSA be ranked above them? Also PDA what is your logic on PDA below CSA?

Comment

why no PDA in 2012 section. They added best FA black player...

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        2013 Questions...If MFA beat CSA 6-2 how could CSA be ranked above them? Also PDA what is your logic on PDA below CSA?
        yes I know that MFA destroyed CSA Lacey in DTS Winter 6-2 but if you watched the game CSA Lacey lost because of small mistakes also CSA Lacey won the Jefferson Cup 2023 against competitive 2013 teams in the 2012 Juniors Bracket which is a more “advanced” bracket than the 2013 Championship which Matchfit also played in and lost to finalists SYC. Also you really can’t put PDA above CSA Lacey because PDA barely played 2013 teams other than The FA and NJ Crush which are #7 and #8 ranked. I know the m

Comment

Yes I know that PDA Express just recently got an FA player but even with a good player it won’t get them high in rank they recently just lost 3-0 to Real and I would rank PDA #11 or #12

Comment

I’m the person who uploaded this post, for 2013 Girls Real JFC 2013G would be 9th and Jersey Shore BJFC 2013G Reign would be 10th and Matchfit Morris 2013G Pre-ECNL White would be 11/12 ranked.

Comment

Girls 2012 PDA is a disaster. FA players should stay put on their team. PDA doesn't make good players; they just take them. Best to stick with a good thing until high school. The new FA player has been on 3 teams since 2022. I'm sure she will jump ship again once she realizes the mess she signed up for.

Comment

yes I know that MFA destroyed CSA Lacey in DTS Winter 6-2 but if you watched the game CSA Lacey lost because of small mistakes also CSA Lacey won the Jefferson Cup 2023 against competitive 2013 teams in the 2012 Juniors Bracket which is a more “advanced” bracket than the 2013 Championship which Matchfit also played in and lost to finalists SYC. Also you really can’t put PDA above CSA Lacey because PDA barely played 2013 teams other than The FA and NJ Crush which are #7 and #8 ranked. I know the m
                I don't agree with your small mistakes discount but i respect your logic. How did 2013 PDA blue do vs FA 2013 and Crush 2013?

Comment

I don't agree with your small mistakes discount but i respect your logic. How did 2013 PDA blue do vs FA 2013 and Crush 2013?
                  fair enough also PDA 2013 won FA 8-3 and Crush 3-0.

Comment

I would put pda #1 over mfa and csa personally based on those results unless csa beat FA and Crush by higher margins?

Comment

which girl is this?

Comment

Express has not had great results to this point. One player won’t change that unless they are not only skilled, but make their teammates better as well. FA wins with smart, calm ball movement and cohesive team play. So depends on if this “best player” brings that to the table, or if they come in with an ego and try an do it all themselves.

Comment

which girl is this?
                          #30? ...

Comment

I would put pda #1 over mfa and csa personally based on those results unless csa beat FA and Crush by higher margins?
                            You cant just put PDA #1 because they destroyed #7 and #8 ranked teams plus these games been weird. For example PDA 2013G won FA 2013G 8-3 and both PDA 2013G Stars Blue and the FA 2013G Black beat NJ Crush 3-0 after PDA destroyed FA 8-3 it doesn’t make sense. Thats why I kept them there because of that and because CSA Lacey and Matchfit played against competitive 2013 teams from other states and in nj.

Comment

Girls 2012 PDA is a disaster. FA players should stay put on their team. PDA doesn't make good players; they just take them. Best to stick with a good thing until high school. The new FA player has been on 3 teams since 2022. I'm sure she will jump ship again once she realizes the mess she signed up for.
                              Why’d they leave FA? That’s the place to be as a strong 2012 player right now. Interesting choice. Unless it wasn’t a choice?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X