Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ACELA LEAGUE FALL 2023 Girls (2012G/2013G)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACELA LEAGUE FALL 2023 Girls (2012G/2013G)

As we know in the fall season there will be a girls ACELA league. Anybody know any participating clubs? Will this be the start of EDP league’s downfall?

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    As we know in the fall season there will be a girls ACELA league. Anybody know any participating clubs? Will this be the start of EDP league’s downfall?
    from what I have seen, it is only PA/Delaware teams.

FC DELCO, FC Europa, Lehigh Valley United, Lower Merion SC, PA Rush, Penn Fusion SA, Sporting Delaware and Ukrainian Nationals

Is the plan to just keep "adding" a year as the kids age up? Then I would think it would be more of a competitor to ECRL. Besides who would want to be driving their 7 year old 2 hours for two 20 minute halves (of course there will be some crazies)

Dont forget, DPL is trying to come from the ashes too!!!!

Comment

from what I have seen, it is only PA/Delaware teams.

FC DELCO, FC Europa, Lehigh Valley United, Lower Merion SC, PA Rush, Penn Fusion SA, Sporting Delaware and Ukrainian Nationals

Is the plan to just keep "adding" a year as the kids age up? Then I would think it would be more of a competitor to ECRL. Besides who would want to be driving their 7 year old 2 hours for two 20 minute halves (of course there will be some crazies)

Dont forget, DPL is trying to come from the ashes too!!!!
      I agree with this BUT New Jersey does it too.

Comment

I agree with this BUT New Jersey does it too.
        Yeah Only a few nj teams participate in this league like Real JFC, SJEB FC, and The FA

Comment

As of right now I only see 4 PA teams applied for 2013 Girls
          https://system.gotsport.com/org_even...&commit=Search

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X