Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    FAKE NEWS! I was at the game and the facts need to be correct. The gk made the save and had full possession on the ball when the other player came jumping in late, putting her knee into the keepers face. It was 100% a foul and no one handled it. The gk ran after the girl but didn’t not grab her hair. She had grabbed the collar of the other players jersey and the other player swung first. Continuing to relay false rumors about young female athletes is not need and this thread should be ended.
    So you’re saying it’s completely acceptable for the goalie to run out bc no one called a foul and grab another player ???
    Ofc no one is gonna have the video bc its prob even worse then what mommy described

Comment

Congratulations to the NJ Blaze SA 2009G Black team for their 4th Consecutive USYS National League Mid Atlantic Premier I Conference Win. Great job ladies and best wishes at the Eastern Regional Championships! www.njblazesa.com #youthsoccer #travelsoccer #soccer #soccerskills #soccerkids #njsoccer #njyouthsoccer #newjerseysoccer #soccerplayer #njgoalkeepers #newjerseygoalkeepers #edpsoccer #soccergame #soccerlife #usyouthsoccer #usysnationalleague #usys #premierleague #championsleague

Comment

So you’re saying it’s completely acceptable for the goalie to run out bc no one called a foul and grab another player ???
        Ofc no one is gonna have the video bc its prob even worse then what mommy described
        You have NO clue. If the play happened as described her teammates are responsible to protect and defend the goalkeeper in a vulnerable position or from a cheap and reckless play. If her teammates choose not to do anything about it then yes the goalkeeper should do something about it. You CAN'T have players just run into your goalkeeper without retribution.

Comment

You have NO clue. If the play happened as described her teammates are responsible to protect and defend the goalkeeper in a vulnerable position or from a cheap and reckless play. If her teammates choose not to do anything about it then yes the goalkeeper should do something about it. You CAN'T have players just run into your goalkeeper without retribution.
          So your idea of retribution is laying hands on someone else? Where’s the logic behind that? **** happens , correct calls aren’t made all the time…refs mess up, defenders don’t defend…kids have issues with each other. I don’t care how to want to spin it….or who you place the blame on..goalie is at fault.

Comment

So your idea of retribution is laying hands on someone else? Where’s the logic behind that? **** happens , correct calls aren’t made all the time…refs mess up, defenders don’t defend…kids have issues with each other. I don’t care how to want to spin it….or who you place the blame on..goalie is at fault.
            The goalie got hit first and the other player threw the first punch. Keeper should have the right to defender herself. I have watched her play for over two seasons and there’s never been any trouble. I do agree the goalkeeper was wrong for running up the field.

Comment

The goalie got hit first and the other player threw the first punch. Keeper should have the right to defender herself. I have watched her play for over two seasons and there’s never been any trouble. I do agree the goalkeeper was wrong for running up the field.
              100% the goalies fault for running after the girl. If she didn't flip out and run after the girl there would have been no punches thrown and no one would remeber the play. Goalies are worse than quarterbacks at this point as everyone goes crazy at the slighest amount of contact. If you are going to come flying out, you are going to absorb contact at times. When a goalie is not advancing and gets run over or slid into then I get the anger and have no issue with a reaction even though its still part of the game.

Comment

The goalie was not advancing. The goalie was on her line when the player jumped and put her knee into the goalies face

Comment

It has NOTHING to do with a missed called. It has EVERYTHING to do with a cheap play against a vulnerable goalkeeper. Yes as stated some referees do treat goalkeepers with kid gloves (as bad as quarterbacks) but what was described in an earlier post warrants a reaction. And **** doesn't just happen it's called RECKLESS play.

Comment

As a MFA parent, who’s daughter plays with her, I can tell you that the goalkeeper took a brutal foul during the game last week. None of the referees called the foul and nor did the coach or any of the referees asked her if she was ok. She was left to handle the situation on her own. She’s an irreplaceable goalkeeper and the team is going to miss her greatly.
                    Nice reply Mike! Not the first time your crazy family has had problems at a club. No one here at MFA is sad to see you guys go.

Comment

That’s not accurate at all

Comment

“You are what your record says you are!”
                        You might want to check out his record with the 03, 04 and 05 teams he’s had over the years. All Champions League qualification. His other team this season has done well also. He picked up a mess. My daughter loves him and he is moving the team in the right direction.

Comment

Team play well this weekend?

Comment

Is Rob Leather a real name?

Comment

Is Rob Leather a real name?
                              I heard he's being replaced next year by Max Power

Comment

This guy is a clown. He did a great job embarrassing his players at ECNL NJ

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X