Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FREE FOOD and FREE ICE CREAM!

Join us for a NJ Blaze Soccer Academy Family Fun Day on Sunday, April 23 from 1:30pm-6:30pm at our home field located at Monmouth Regional High School’s Football turf field in Tinton Falls, NJ. Bring your families to meet existing and new NJ Blaze families as we gather to cheer on 3 of the club’s teams during their home games while enjoying both free halftime spectator contests and free raffles for a chance to win amazing prizes thanks to all our generous sponsors with more added daily plus free carnival games will be on hand for the enjoyment of all ages and FREE food and ice cream will be available thanks to Maria’s Grill and Best Day Ever ice cream trucks.

NJ Blaze Soccer Academy
    FaustoKlinger@NJBlazeSA.com
    (732) 998-6417
    Instagram: njblazesocceracademy
    Facebook: NJ Blaze Soccer Academy
    Girls/Boys Team Practice @
    Monmouth Regional HS, Tinton Falls, NJ

#youthsoccer #travelsoccer #soccer #soccerskills #soccerkids #njsoccer #njyouthsoccer #newjerseysoccer #soccerplayer #njgoalkeepers #newjerseygoalkeepers #edpsoccer #soccergame #soccerlife #usyouthsoccer #usysnationalleague #njsoccertryouts #soccertryouts #usys #youthsoccertryouts #premierleague #championsleague
    #familyfunday #njevents #njfamily #nj #njkids #newjersey #soccerpractice #socceracademy

More fake garbage like everything else written about blaze. everything i've seen says food for purchase

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      More fake garbage like everything else written about blaze. everything i've seen says food for purchase
      Food for purchase? So, let me get this straight... they are having a family fun day, and basically you are paying to watch the Blaze rec teams play? What genius thought this was a good idea? With all the in fighting in this club between parents, how is this a good idea? You would think the last thing they would want to do right now is have ANYONE talk with their parents. I spoke with a certain midfield parent from this team and all she did was bash the club. You have no idea how bad things really are between the parents. The stuff she told me would make your head spin.

Comment

Lol.... let me rearrange my weekend plans so I can go watch Blazes rec teams play and pay for stuff at a "family fun day". What an embarrassing and desperate thing for Blaze to do. I guess the rumours are true Fausto is losing players left and right that he has to resort to something like this.

Comment

Food for purchase? So, let me get this straight... they are having a family fun day, and basically you are paying to watch the Blaze rec teams play? What genius thought this was a good idea? With all the in fighting in this club between parents, how is this a good idea? You would think the last thing they would want to do right now is have ANYONE talk with their parents. I spoke with a certain midfield parent from this team and all she did was bash the club. You have no idea how bad things really are between the parents. The stuff she told me would make your head spin.
          Its must be true based on timeline posts here

Comment

The dysfunction is sad.

Comment

We Are THE SHORE !!!

Comment

Will there be White Claws??

Comment

The tents are up and the food trucks have pulled in. School is allowing use of bathrooms too. BYOB. Come one and come all to party with NJ Blaze!

Comment

it was a joke of an event. Food truck parked by smelly port a potty, cost for food was ridiculous, barely anyone showed up besides parents whose kids were playing, and no one seemed to stick around once their games were over. This event just highlighted what a giant dumpster fire that place is.

Comment

it was a joke of an event. Food truck parked by smelly port a potty, cost for food was ridiculous, barely anyone showed up besides parents whose kids were playing, and no one seemed to stick around once their games were over. This event just highlighted what a giant dumpster fire that place is.
                      Exactly. Butterbean was double fisting ice cream cones like he was Jenna Jameson I was told.’

Comment

Exactly. Butterbean was double fisting ice cream cones like he was Jenna Jameson I was told.’
                        Another stupid post by some idiot.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X