Psa monmouth 2010g

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does PSA Monmouth have a 2013 girls team?

Comment

Not currently…….and they won’t with OLD men like DM in charge. Come on peeps…..we all know how this works……let’s not kid ourselves. Club Directors, Directors of Coaching etc etc are not really that. They all coach 3,4 or 5 teams each. They haven’t got time to direct anything. This is why idiots like DM get away with it all these years. They are not good coaches but they are good administrators. 7 players leave?? No problem I’ll find another 7. All these clubs are more or less the same but PSA is a poorly run outfit in all the regions but power to them as ya’ll keep giving them 4/5k a year.

Comment

Psa 06 girls lost 14-0 in E64. Impressive. Good program

Comment

Is that KMc team? Or does that loser coach 2008?

DM coaches 4 team…..2010, 2009, 2007, 2005 and there’s problems on all of them.

They don’t have 2012 or younger. I took my son and daughter out of there about 18 months ago.

Thats what makes all the leagues a joke as well. Supposed to have a full list of teams to be eligible. Such a poorly run club. My sons team played there last week and the generator lights they use for night games shouldn’t be allowed.

Comment

Wow. That 2006 PSA team is 4-4 in e64. 4 forfeit wins and 4 blowout losses. - 31 goal differential in the 4 games they actually played.

Comment

DM knows how to win, just ask CSA. He was the mastermind behind that clubs success on the girls side.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                DM knows how to win, just ask CSA. He was the mastermind behind that clubs success on the girls side.
                Exactly. Nobody pioneers mediocre like DM.

Comment

Is that KMc team? Or does that loser coach 2008?

DM coaches 4 team…..2010, 2009, 2007, 2005 and there’s problems on all of them.

They don’t have 2012 or younger. I took my son and daughter out of there about 18 months ago.

Thats what makes all the leagues a joke as well. Supposed to have a full list of teams to be eligible. Such a poorly run club. My sons team played there last week and the generator lights they use for night games shouldn’t be allowed.
                  If you know all the teams DM coaches why ask if KM coaches the 2010 team? Such and obviously transparent way to take a shot at someone.

Comment

Psa 06 girls lost 14-0 in E64. Impressive. Good program
                    That’s so bad. Why even keep them in elite 64 and not just put them in a low level edp bracket?

Comment

They do not have the teams to support all the leagues they get into .
                      no quality .

Comment

The same winning mentality is still there.

Comment

Lol. What success?

Comment

Lol. What success?
                            Definitely not his 07 team

Comment

Was this in the GDA days?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X