Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Some players want that. It’s I a vehicle a Club can use to promote themselves and their players. The website is a chance to show who you are and what you represent. World Class is awful. Infrequently tweeting how proud you are of certain kids achievements, but then ignoring others is not the way to go either. Do it properly for all or dont do it at all. Like it or not, times have changed.
    Yes, they could be better at it. But it has absolutely nothing to do with soccer and developing players. The club’s reputation is strong enough that they don’t need social media marketing. If players at the club are unhappy with it, they should tell their team manager who can bring it up with the club.

Comment

Yes, they could be better at it. But it has absolutely nothing to do with soccer and developing players. The club’s reputation is strong enough that they don’t need social media marketing. If players at the club are unhappy with it, they should tell their team manager who can bring it up with the club.
      lets agree to disagree. the "rewards" that go along with playing for a Club include recognition. That matters more to some than others. To say it has nothing to do with developing soccer players just tells me you are pretty closed minded on what CAN influence the behavior of the youth of today. to suggest the solution to an issue you already dismiss is to talk to the team manager about it is cool, but unlikely to happen. You just end up wit players who look past it or who think its less important.

Comment

lets agree to disagree. the "rewards" that go along with playing for a Club include recognition. That matters more to some than others. To say it has nothing to do with developing soccer players just tells me you are pretty closed minded on what CAN influence the behavior of the youth of today. to suggest the solution to an issue you already dismiss is to talk to the team manager about it is cool, but unlikely to happen. You just end up wit players who look past it or who think its less important.
        Well, on the one hand you say that it is a reward for playing for the club. On the other hand, in a previous post you said that WC did it poorly because they didn't include everyone at the club and only focused on the bigger achievements. Sounds a lot like you are advocating participation trophies, which I will definitely disagree that it has anything to do with developing soccer players.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X