Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Club Recommendations

With so much bashing of clubs, can we recommend some good ones and what you like about them?

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    With so much bashing of clubs, can we recommend some good ones and what you like about them?
    Yikes. Can you move from the area? Tough question. The coach, the teammates, the club, each factor into the experience. I guess the answer depends on what you want out of the ride.

Comment

Need area and age. Base the decision on specific age group and not just letters on the jersey.

Comment

Need area and age. Base the decision on specific age group and not just letters on the jersey.
        I'm curious for my 2010 daughter in Norther NJ, but I figure others might be interested as well.

Comment

I'm curious for my 2010 daughter in Norther NJ, but I figure others might be interested as well.
          CSA Bergen is a good one to consider. Top notch coaches and track record.

Comment

World Class FC just over the border in Rockland County. Some may say the teams aren't all that (especially for ECNL), but for the most part they DOCs and coaches are pretty straight up with you (no BS sales pitches or other crap). Great facility, reasonable tuition for what you get.

Comment

Match Fit, PDA Blue and White, STA.

Comment

depends on the level of the player. she should be playing at the appropriate level for HER developement.

Comment

Bergen 2010 is awful - stay away …check their record to see for yourself

Comment

Match Fit, PDA Blue and White, STA.
                    PDA Blue and White are not North Jersey

Comment

World Class for sure. They are always among the contenders to win their conference, at pretty much every age. Not that winning is the goal, but it speaks to the competitiveness of the program. It can be a bit tough, but not quite PDA insanity. Jumping for U14 is a smart time to make the move, whichever club you decide on.

Comment

CSA Monmouth, MFA, PDA blue, PSA Monmouth, Wall or SJEB

Comment

World Class for sure. They are always among the contenders to win their conference, at pretty much every age. Not that winning is the goal, but it speaks to the competitiveness of the program. It can be a bit tough, but not quite PDA insanity. Jumping for U14 is a smart time to make the move, whichever club you decide on.
                          World Class has multiple teams at each age group that range from ECNL down to EDP (and even Northern Counties below U13), so there is something for a wide range of talent/ability.

Comment

Bergen 2010 is awful - stay away …check their record to see for yourself
                            So a record tells u if the club is good haha

Comment

Keep your kids away from Matchfit

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X