X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

But they also lost to STA 0-3.
    STA is one of the best teams in the country at 06.

Comment

None of GA clubs can compete with top ECNL clubs. Again, the easiest comparison is with English Premier league and English Championship League. It is basically the same. Some top teams in the Championship League can compete with the Premier league bottom dwellers, but that’s it.
      Super low IQ comment. Like really dumb. I could literally give you hundreds of examples of top GA/ECNL games where GA won, tied or lost by a goal. In any age group. Some idiots can’t be helped and aren’t worth the time.

Comment

Super low IQ comment. Like really dumb. I could literally give you hundreds of examples of top GA/ECNL games where GA won, tied or lost by a goal. In any age group. Some idiots can’t be helped and aren’t worth the time.
        Yes and I could give you hundreds of examples where English second or even third division sides beat Premier League teams. But that does not mean those leagues are better than the Prem. Not a chance.

Comment

STA is one of the best teams in the country at 06.
          Their two best players were 07s who went to pda.

Comment

Yes and I could give you hundreds of examples where English second or even third division sides beat Premier League teams. But that does not mean those leagues are better than the Prem. Not a chance.
            Do you know Man City history? They relegated all the way to League 2 at one time and were able to regain a top position in EPL. Just because a club falls or is lower doesn't make them worse.

Comment

Their two best players were 07s who went to pda.
              So the GA strategy that was supposed to prevent the leakage of their best players from STA to PDA is not really working…as these are only the most recent examples, not the only ones that have moved since STA got GA.

Comment

So the GA strategy that was supposed to prevent the leakage of their best players from STA to PDA is not really working…as these are only the most recent examples, not the only ones that have moved since STA got GA.
                Top players from CSA bailed too. What’s so special about ECNL?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X