Buyer Beware – the current state of STA girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 STA girls beat a bunch of quality teams from ecnl and ga . So basically you can suck a dick on this one. If this a parent from the team bitching on this thread . You sound extremely bitter because your kid is the tree in the school play. You should look at Morris elite or FA and be of some importance to a lower level clubs and if it’s a rival coach you are pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      2008 STA girls beat a bunch of quality teams from ecnl and ga . So basically you can suck a dick on this one. If this a parent from the team bitching on this thread . You sound extremely bitter because your kid is the tree in the school play. You should look at Morris elite or FA and be of some importance to a lower level clubs and if it’s a rival coach you are pathetic.
      Not the original 08 basher here, that team seems solid, but how many girls were developed at STA? Serious question because I don't know. How hard is it to coach if you recruit top kids in for free tuition, travel? What I do know is most of the other STA teams are very average at best, and it has been that way for a while. Anyone can have success with one team, you'd think a coach with all these credentials would have a longer more successful track record.

Comment

Not the original 08 basher here, that team seems solid, but how many girls were developed at STA? Serious question because I don't know. How hard is it to coach if you recruit top kids in for free tuition, travel? What I do know is most of the other STA teams are very average at best, and it has been that way for a while. Anyone can have success with one team, you'd think a coach with all these credentials would have a longer more successful track record.
        Any girl who is considered the top of the team has been there at least three years. Is what I hear.

Comment

Any girl who is considered the top of the team has been there at least three years. Is what I hear.
          What age?

Comment

LMAO another kool aid drunken loser. Soccer is a secondary sport for my kids so all of this is like popcorn to me. Go enjoy your meds

Comment

That team is good because they stepped in **** and landed (I won't even say recruited b/c they didn't) 6 maybe 7 players from other clubs all in the same year. There's a variety of reasons why that happened but they are certainly NOT STA kids. Good for STA getting them all to come, but don't for a second make it seem like that 08 team is good b/c STA developed those kids b/c they did not.

Comment

Not true at all, There are a few "originals" but that team has been turned upside down and inside out and they got like 6-8 kids last year from other clubs (ENCL level kids) There are probably 2-3 kids who are "STA bread" that are top.

Comment

What did she do to Tim? Wasn’t it an arrangement? Now she is going for Tim 2.0 in Tom?

I have no respect for Kelly after what she did to Tim. It shows her true character. Sleeping around to get places

Comment

What did she do to Tim? Wasn’t it an arrangement? Now she is going for Tim 2.0 in Tom?

She married to Tim, got her citizenship, his connections to YNT. Pretended to move with him, divorced him, changed her name back- then stayed in Nj and is now screwing his friend and her boss.. Did that sum it up?

Comment

She married to Tim, got her citizenship, his connections to YNT. Pretended to move with him, divorced him, changed her name back- then stayed in Nj and is now screwing his friend and her boss.. Did that sum it up?
                      Ouch. A girls gottta do what a girls gotta do. Men do it all the time. Stop slut shaming. We need sluts.

Comment

When I read comments like this makes me glad I don’t have a man coaching my daughter

Comment

clearly an STA coach trying to bash other clubs and if it is not it tells you about their culture they have over there if this is actually a parent, embarrassing!
                          also other than a couple teams, pretty sure Morris elite and FA destroy all your other teams. A 5 minute scout online and the scores tells you STA gets destroyed by FA at multiple age groups boys and girls before they move to the GA or ECNL. We play for an ENCL club, I would much rather FA players join my daughters team than STA players. Their younger kids can’t compete with anyone anymore! STA coach, careful what crap you talk on here, your kids below your 1 or 2 flagship teams can’t compete and you’re on here bashing people!

Comment

When I read comments like this makes me glad I don’t have a man coaching my daughter

Yeah men are just being honest about the situation and calling it like it is. You parents want to pretend that Kelly is a Saint but she is far from it. Funny you would rather have a woman who sleeps around setting the example for your daughter instead of a man.

Comment

That team is good because they stepped in **** and landed (I won't even say recruited b/c they didn't) 6 maybe 7 players from other clubs all in the same year. There's a variety of reasons why that happened but they are certainly NOT STA kids. Good for STA getting them all to come, but don't for a second make it seem like that 08 team is good b/c STA developed those kids b/c they did not.
                              they stepped in some #$% because WC kids left the club due to hating their coach. He's since been pushed out, so don't be surprised when some suddenly go back to orangeburg.

Comment

All of this fighting over what exactly? EVERY club at the upper levels and a good number at the mid level bring in new players every year. This isn't just an STA or PDA thing. Over the years, I've seen this done as low as u-little township teams. Not the big name ones where the township club is competitive but at small township teams that play MOSA and SJGSL. Clubs that fail at youth development, which surprisingly is a lot of ECNL and GA clubs in our conferences, wind up attracting better players. As these better players come in old players are pushed down, starters get pushed to the bench, bench players get pushed to the B teams or leave, B team starters get pushed to the bench or leave...It is the cycle of how things are. You want it to stop? It isn't because players are going to want to play for the clubs/teams that get the most exposure and their are only so many spots per team. Get over it, stop whining about it, stop thinking it is only at your club. Sure, coaches could do more with some of the players they have. I've seen that where coaches toss players aside for new shinny ones full of promise only for the new ones to be just average while the old ones go one to start at another club they now have to play against. It happens, a lot. My advice, your kids soccer career is short, you can help by getting the training they want to get to the level they want or you can piss and moan about your kid not getting onto PDA Blue. Have fun watching your kids play because when it's over that's it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X