Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Spot on. They play players who don’t produce the results and don’t Know how to adjust style to meet the needs of team they are playing = losing, terrible soccer and essentially kick with no purpose. Playing out the back only works if you do it right. Sta style is fine if it’s practiced and team is capable to execute. Unfortunately it’s broken down instantly by good or even mediocre teams.
    Not a chance for the club to even make playoffs this year.
    07s and 09s have realistic shots at making the playoffs, but CL isn't looking like a possibility

Comment

STA are an average club just like most clubs in Northern NJ. STA recruits just like MFA. Neither club can produce players on their own but they sure are great recruiters. The difference is that MFA keeps their players and STA loses them. There have been many times where people have commented that STA doesn’t have any strong teams from 2010 down. Prove me wrong.

Comment

STA are an average club just like most clubs in Northern NJ. STA recruits just like MFA. Neither club can produce players on their own but they sure are great recruiters. The difference is that MFA keeps their players and STA loses them. There have been many times where people have commented that STA doesn’t have any strong teams from 2010 down. Prove me wrong.
        Just curious, who would you consider a good club?

Comment

PDA, FA, World Class

Just curious, who would you consider a good club?

Comment

PDA, FA, World Class

Ah so you have a little kid

Comment

Not that familiar with wolrd class. Seen younger FA teams and they've all been very good. I think NJ Premier does a nice job of building good players as well from what ive seen on the biys and girls sides over the years. PDA though? Come on, PDA is a destination for kids that are already at the top that have high aspirations to begin with. They get better from competing against top players and non stop outside training year round. Wonder how many kids that are on blue at u little are still there at the end?

Comment

Obviously a first timer…anyone who has a kid on a GA or ECNL team
                should expect this. If you want 100% guarantee you won’t be replaced, you better be the best at your position
                Not at FSA baby! :)

Comment

Who is FA?

Comment

Not that familiar with wolrd class. Seen younger FA teams and they've all been very good. I think NJ Premier does a nice job of building good players as well from what ive seen on the biys and girls sides over the years. PDA though? Come on, PDA is a destination for kids that are already at the top that have high aspirations to begin with. They get better from competing against top players and non stop outside training year round. Wonder how many kids that are on blue at u little are still there at the end?
                    Truth

Comment

Truth
                      PDA already loosing at majority of Ulittle ages so i would expect alot of recruiting to uphold their repulation of being the best come HS age.

Comment

PDA already loosing at majority of Ulittle ages so i would expect alot of recruiting to uphold their repulation of being the best come HS age.
                        PDA always gathers up a lot of top talent from other clubs once you get to HS ages, and there is not wrong with that.

Comment

STA is falling apart at every age group that Kelly is coaching. They are have multiple emergency meetings. Stay clear from this club.

Comment

STA is falling apart at every age group that Kelly is coaching. They are have multiple emergency meetings. Stay clear from this club.
                            100% chance your home life is also falling apart that you care so much about girls youth soccer. This coach is living rent free in your head. Only one I would stay clear of is you. I assume you are a bitter parent who’s kid isn’t getting what your delusional mind thinks they deserve. Boom roasted!

Comment

You sure about that? Just because you WANT it to be true, doesn’t make it so.

Comment

When I hear parents complain that a coach/club didn’t develop their kid. I know that they spend very little time helping their child themselves. Get to the fields spend some time helping your child with working on skills. You scream out you aren’t a involved parent in the process. You just wanted the results and it didn’t happen. You have yourself to blame.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X