Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NJ Blaze tryouts

Just thought I'd post this. Since my kid has an off night tonight, we are attending the NJ Blaze tryouts. We have ZERO interest in joining this team/club, but it's something to do, and I'm honestly looking to see if kids we know are there looking for something new, perhaps I can talk to some of the parents and drum up interest for our club. Yup, I know that's a scumbag thing to do, but if you think these coaches aren't doing the same, your crazy. On top of that, I'm curious of the turnout, and anxious to see the "record numbers" threads Blaze parents will post tomorrow. I'll be honest and respond to this thread tomorrow with a first hand view of what the actually numbers look like.

Thanks secret agent. TS will be anxiously waiting you’re response.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Just thought I'd post this. Since my kid has an off night tonight, we are attending the NJ Blaze tryouts. We have ZERO interest in joining this team/club, but it's something to do, and I'm honestly looking to see if kids we know are there looking for something new, perhaps I can talk to some of the parents and drum up interest for our club. Yup, I know that's a scumbag thing to do, but if you think these coaches aren't doing the same, your crazy. On top of that, I'm curious of the turnout, and anxious to see the "record numbers" threads Blaze parents will post tomorrow. I'll be honest and respond to this thread tomorrow with a first hand view of what the actually numbers look like.
      Girls numbers are low I bet. Lopsided towards boys being new and Diego there. The million dollar question is when does Diego take ober Fausto’s club lmao

Comment

So f'in weird. That's what you with your free time. What club you trolling for?

Comment

So where's the big review of your super start kid at Blaze tryouts?

Comment

This guy makes me feel great.

Comment

Over 175 kids at tryouts. So excited for the new season, with the areas top kids coming to Blaze from pda blue, mfs, psa, world class, NJ Premier, etc. When you know, you know!

Comment

What a psycho

Comment

Over 175 kids at tryouts. So excited for the new season, with the areas top kids coming to Blaze from pda blue, mfs, psa, world class, NJ Premier, etc. When you know, you know!
                  I think there was close to 200 kids. I didn't see one kid from the existing team, so that's really a good turnout. My buddies kid is a starter for PDA Blue and she can't wait to come over to Blaze. Talented kids know where to go.

Comment

I think there was close to 200 kids. I didn't see one kid from the existing team, so that's really a good turnout. My buddies kid is a starter for PDA Blue and she can't wait to come over to Blaze. Talented kids know where to go.
                    No-one from PDA Blue is coming to Blaze, unless you are talking about PDA Blue RL, then maybe Blaze has a shot.

Comment

The Blaze momager has the number highly underreported then. They really are a humble group of people. Thank you for spreading the truth!

Comment

Yup, I suppose this was lies, right Fausto?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X