•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either you get it or you don’t

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Must be Hazlet since their 2009G are top 3 in the country!!!
      Nope not that team. Getting themselves a good trainer to undo all the crappy soccer Ryan teaches.

Comment

Heard two left for a town team.
        Good. It’s time for people to wake up. Just because you invest thousands of dollars into a club doesn’t mean you are receiving anything of worth for your kid. Some of the town clubs have excellent trainers- I don’t mean the Daddy’s- I mean real trainers. Your spending less, traveling less, and receiving more. At this age it’s a smart move.

Comment

Good. It’s time for people to wake up. Just because you invest thousands of dollars into a club doesn’t mean you are receiving anything of worth for your kid. Some of the town clubs have excellent trainers- I don’t mean the Daddy’s- I mean real trainers. Your spending less, traveling less, and receiving more. At this age it’s a smart move.
          There is always time to jump to the big clubs for exposure at the end of frosh year.

Comment

IF MFA Shore gets ECNL…it’s going to draw a ton of talent because there isn’t any ECNL club for girls in that area.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X