Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matchfit Shore

One of the Matchfit shore coaches my daughter played against reached out to see if we would attend a practice. Does anyone have any experience with the club positive or negative?

They are led by a modern day Pinocchio which is pretty cool to meet in person

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      One of the Matchfit shore coaches my daughter played against reached out to see if we would attend a practice. Does anyone have any experience with the club positive or negative?
      Go for it, she may like it. Most of the people complaining are people who didn't get what they want. It always happens, either you have a good experience and you like the coach or you don't and you bash them. Common theme on talking soccer.

Comment

Keep your kids away from Match Fit

Comment

The coach reached out to you directly?

Comment

Disregard the countless TS threads and 100s of pages about this one individual. Trust your instincts and disregard what anybody says and give it a go. You too have the potential of adding to ongoing posts in the future.

Comment

From a distance, he has some very strong teams, but they seem to have a ton of drama. No idea if this is true as it’s only verified by TS.

Comment

My daughter has played MFA Shore for two years. She loves it. No complaints

Comment

Read the Ryan Tetro thread and you'll have years of testimonials

Comment

I'm sure she does Tetro. Go to bed

Comment

Right on!!!

WE ARE THE SHORE !!!

Comment

California dreaming!!!

Comment

Bring some friends. Bound to be plenty of open roster spots next season.

Comment

Bring some courage too. We all know they need it over there

Comment

HaHa good one. Like you aren't a Matchfit Shore parent. OK!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X