• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Csa or Match Fit

Which club is better

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Which club is better
    I'll take the bait, what year, I assume girls? Shore location vs Monmouth or north vs Bergen?

Comment

keep your kids away from Matchfit

Comment

keep your kids away from Matchfit
        CSA better facilities and college placement track record. If you’re good enough to earn a spot on one of the GA teams your golden.

Comment

CSA better facilities and college placement track record. If you’re good enough to earn a spot on one of the GA teams your golden.
          CSA definitely better facilities, but not better coaches. Also, just depends on which sites and what gender we are comparing.

CSA boys in Monmouth are dreadful in the MLS Next, but its a higher level league that MFA Mercer for the boys.

CSA Girls in Monmouth are just plain dreadful..

I'm assuming this is a girl in Monmouth, in which case I'd go with MFA, except for 06 and 08 age groups.

Comment

CSA definitely better facilities, but not better coaches. Also, just depends on which sites and what gender we are comparing.

CSA boys in Monmouth are dreadful in the MLS Next, but its a higher level league that MFA Mercer for the boys.

I'm assuming this is a girl in Monmouth, in which case I'd go with MFA, except for 06 and 08 age groups.
            And the troll posts continue. How is CSA Girls Monmouth “dreadful”?

Comment

MF has the better league but CSA has better coaches and facilities

Comment

That's laughable. Match fit shore plays in ECRL. ECRL is garbage. Even CSAs bad teams are better than 99 percent of ECRL teams. Watch a training session and you'll see the difference in intensity and speed of play. If you think RT is a better coach than anyone you've been duped.

Comment

Both MF Shore and CSA are so so clubs so they are fairly even except facilities which CSA clearly had the edge.

Comment

That's laughable. Match fit shore plays in ECRL. ECRL is garbage. Even CSAs bad teams are better than 99 percent of ECRL teams. Watch a training session and you'll see the difference in intensity and speed of play. If you think RT is a better coach than anyone you've been duped.
                    ECRL is similar to playing in EDP. Some of the top teams in EDP are better than ECRL teams. It's either the GA or ECNL and Match Fit Shore doesn't offer any of it. Throw RT on top of it and it's a recipe for disaster.

Comment

Both MF Shore and CSA are so so clubs so they are fairly even except facilities which CSA clearly had the edge.
                      They're not even at all. Mfa shore is trash led by trash.

Comment

Neither. Don’t get caught up in the “academy” bs.

Comment

ECRL is similar to playing in EDP. Some of the top teams in EDP are better than ECRL teams. It's either the GA or ECNL and Match Fit Shore doesn't offer any of it. Throw RT on top of it and it's a recipe for disaster.
                          I disagree with this. RT is such a good coach. 2010 parents are gaga over him. Delivers on every promise he makes. A true man of his word. His evaluation of my daughter was so well put together it seemed like it took him two years to perfect. I’m really excited how RYPT she is and how her top mental game has come together.

Comment

Neither. Don’t get caught up in the “academy” bs.
                            Short assessment but also very on point. Lots of “academies” out there. Bottom line do your homework. What’s their track record? Do they develop players? What’s the turnover? All questions that should be asked.

Comment

Short assessment but also very on point. Lots of “academies” out there. Bottom line do your homework. What’s their track record? Do they develop players? What’s the turnover? All questions that should be asked.
                              Great questions. Also facilities are important. Do they have their own fields? If not stay away.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X