Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Make your chastising comments but you have no perspective on what FS does and has done for kids and families. Its going to be a shame if you lose another great family because the crowd dictates to Fausto what they want. The families of PK, DY, BF, NG, CB just from the black team alone are gone all within this past spring season and you aren’t happy. Did you guys ever stop and think maybe he isn’t the problem and that your ringleader is another parent on the team that is trying to make this team implode or fit their need for attention? Good luck this weekend in Delco when all the college coaches are at the PDA ECNL event. Keep having your meetings though with college recruiting. Joke of a club.
    Which will you’re d be playing in?

Comment

Which will you’re d be playing in?
      ECNL Event

Comment

ECNL Event
        That’s great for her the talking soccer world wishes her the best of luck!!

Comment

We are the Blaze!!!!!!

Comment

We are the Blaze!!!!!!
            Butterbean is king

Comment

No show at team breakfsat

Comment

No show at team breakfsat
                Was the wife there?

Comment

Was the wife there?
                  Nope!

Comment

Not being a funny person here. Did Alexis really get taken off by cart with a knee injury or is that speculation?

Comment

We are the Blaze!!!!!

Comment

I think we all know now who stares this thread and its nothing but lies. We owe FS and family an apology

Comment

One observation and this chat should end this thread. This past weekend I saw the man described as vile in this chat be nothing but the polar opposite of his haters. Many of you know his daughter was injured and taken off by a cart for an apparent knee injury. While I don’t know them well, as I am still learning families, I have been told that the kid is as tough as nails. Watching her fall down and hold that knee made my heart stop for a moment.

Now we come to the part that was surprising. Hearing the opposing team calling for the referee to have her removed from the field because time was running and other obscenities thrown out was enough for any parent or coach to lose it. Frank referred to as Butterbean here, showed tremendous self control and didnt raise his voice, lift a finger or care about anything other than his daughter. I did ask him how he kept his calm and his response was, “its a kids game and they will be warned by the ref”. Fausto came right to assistance of his player and told the opposing families to “please relax and show some class for a player”. Low and behold the other parents were warned by the referee - I did not know there was a history between the two teams.

I am not aware of all the ins and outs prior to joining this team, but based on what I have observed it appears that there is someone who has a personal vendetta against him and is attempting to manipulate situations to their advantage. I am still amazed at the self control I witnessed. I would not have been able to stay that calm if my daughter was waiting for the cart to come.

I am glad to have met all the Blaze parents since we arrived and am developing bonds with families. All of these families have welcomed us with open arms. They have been a breath of fresh air versus where we came from.

Comment

One observation and this chat should end this thread. This past weekend I saw the man described as vile in this chat be nothing but the polar opposite of his haters. Many of you know his daughter was injured and taken off by a cart for an apparent knee injury. While I don’t know them well, as I am still learning families, I have been told that the kid is as tough as nails. Watching her fall down and hold that knee made my heart stop for a moment.

Now we come to the part that was surprising. Hearing the opposing team calling for the referee to have her removed from the field because time was running and other obscenities thrown out was enough for any parent or coach to lose it. Frank referred to as Butterbean here, showed tremendous self control and didnt raise his voice, lift a finger or care about anything other than his daughter. I did ask him how he kept his calm and his response was, “its a kids game and they will be warned by the ref”. Fausto came right to assistance of his player and told the opposing families to “please relax and show some class for a player”. Low and behold the other parents were warned by the referee - I did not know there was a history between the two teams.

I am not aware of all the ins and outs prior to joining this team, but based on what I have observed it appears that there is someone who has a personal vendetta against him and is attempting to manipulate situations to their advantage. I am still amazed at the self control I witnessed. I would not have been able to stay that calm if my daughter was waiting for the cart to come.

I am glad to have met all the Blaze parents since we arrived and am developing bonds with families. All of these families have welcomed us with open arms. They have been a breath of fresh air versus where we came from.
                            Just wait, you will see the truth soon enough. By the way, word of advise, don't let your wife go to away tournaments without you.....

Comment

Just wait, you will see the truth soon enough. By the way, word of advise, don't let your wife go to away tournaments without you.....
                              What do you mean?

Comment

What do you mean?
                                don't respond to this loser troll, he has no life and just makes up posts and then keeps adding nonsense to bring them forward. best advice is to ignore this website completely- it is 99.99% false made up garbage like this entire thread

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X