Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Hey FS, I heard your daughter hurt her knee again. Pretty convenient if I say so. What is she 0-100 on her last PK’s?

I am starting to think that you really are a Blaze parent. This is disgusting! 15 pages on slander and negativity towards a family and player on this team. Go on team snap, get their contact info and reach out. A new level of low was reached here today.

Comment

Hey FS, I heard your daughter hurt her knee again. Pretty convenient if I say so. What is she 0-100 on her last PK’s?
      Move along, his daughter doesn’t even take PK’s

Comment

Move along, his daughter doesn’t even take PK’s
        Bullshi+! She takes all set pieces and its getting old. There are countless other kids who deserve a shot. Mommy must let Fausto see those fake balloons she has to keep her on the field.

Comment

Bullshi+! She takes all set pieces and its getting old. There are countless other kids who deserve a shot. Mommy must let Fausto see those fake balloons she has to keep her on the field.
          I take back my earlier statement. This is a new low. You are sick in the head

Comment

FS a no show last night at a mandatory team meeting for college recruitment. Embarrassed yet?

Comment

FS a no show last night at a mandatory team meeting for college recruitment. Embarrassed yet?
              Good for you Frank. Your time is valuable.

Comment

LMAO. You pathetic

Comment

LMAO. You pathetic
                  Pathetic? Why? Because I am exposing a bad guy that is around this club. That I have been right about everything and everyone is afraid to say what I have said here. His arrogance offends every single one of you so don’t try and call me out. The expectation that he should have a different set of rules or simply doesn’t care is abhorrent. I call it like I see it and if you take offense you are playing his game. He is a wolf in sheep's clothing

Comment

I was told by a very reliable source that a certain 2009 family are leaving at the end of the season, even though they already paid the deposit simply to keep peace. I was told the CSA 2010 team that is already stacked is getting stronger. They wouldn’t commit now due to possibility of Blaze playing at regionals and they didn't think that was fair to the Blaze team. I have been right about every family that left so far. Doubt me again!

Comment

I was told by a very reliable source that a certain 2009 family are leaving at the end of the season, even though they already paid the deposit simply to keep peace. I was told the CSA 2010 team that is already stacked is getting stronger. They wouldn’t commit now due to possibility of Blaze playing at regionals and they didn't think that was fair to the Blaze team. I have been right about every family that left so far. Doubt me again!
                      Who cares at this point every post is about blaze dude. Something better in youth soccer has to be going on then all this blaze stuff.

Comment

We are the Blaze!!!!!!

Comment

I'm on Team Butterbean. I'll support anyone being attacked by a cowardly anonymous internet troll

Comment

We are the Blaze!!!!!

Comment

We are the Blaze!!!!!
                              Butterbean for president

Comment

Butterbean for president
                                Make your chastising comments but you have no perspective on what FS does and has done for kids and families. Its going to be a shame if you lose another great family because the crowd dictates to Fausto what they want. The families of PK, DY, BF, NG, CB just from the black team alone are gone all within this past spring season and you aren’t happy. Did you guys ever stop and think maybe he isn’t the problem and that your ringleader is another parent on the team that is trying to make this team implode or fit their need for attention? Good luck this weekend in Delco when all the college coaches are at the PDA ECNL event. Keep having your meetings though with college recruiting. Joke of a club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X