Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

We’ve been with the team from the beginning. It’s 100% true.
    so they no longer play at monmouth?

Comment

No gag reflex either!!!

Comment

Do you enjoy responding to your own posts? What a loser! Great family and player for Blaze. F&E sorry you guys are still a target. I think its a mix of Blaze families and former families and its becoming more and more obvious to me that its newer families (not Premier) that have gotten close with older Blaze families posting.

Comment

Do you enjoy responding to your own posts? What a loser! Great family and player for Blaze. F&E sorry you guys are still a target. I think its a mix of Blaze families and former families and its becoming more and more obvious to me that its newer families (not Premier) that have gotten close with older Blaze families posting.
          Are you Sherlock?

Comment

Are you Sherlock?
            She’s more like Deep Throat based on the posts

Comment

Fausto, how have you not thrown them off the team yet!?!?!?!?!? New posts with proprietary team information being shared. This has become a game to him and he doesn’t care. Arent you sick of being embarrassed by him

Comment

Fausto, how have you not thrown them off the team yet!?!?!?!?!? New posts with proprietary team information being shared. This has become a game to him and he doesn’t care. Arent you sick of being embarrassed by him
                The spin on your own posts elsewhere is noble. Everyone knows he isnt posting

Comment

Wait for my next act!

Comment

Wait for my next act!
                    Finally transitioning you fag

Comment

Who or what is butterbean

Comment

Who or what is butterbean
                        BB is a Blaze father who is a failed D1 multi sport college athlete (yes he failed at multiple sports). BB likes to yell at women during games. BB has a d that is not as good as hyped. BB wife was fired as the Blaze GM for creating drama. BB has spread lies to all Blaze families trying to end this club. BB has been the manipulator at the expense of the joystick coach making sure some better players leave. BB is disliked by all Blaze families. BB is a failure in all aspects of his life. BB is a cancer and needs to be removed from Blaze.

Comment

BB is a Blaze father who is a failed D1 multi sport college athlete (yes he failed at multiple sports). BB likes to yell at women during games. BB has a d that is not as good as hyped. BB wife was fired as the Blaze GM for creating drama. BB has spread lies to all Blaze families trying to end this club. BB has been the manipulator at the expense of the joystick coach making sure some better players leave. BB is disliked by all Blaze families. BB is a failure in all aspects of his life. BB is a cancer and needs to be removed from Blaze.
                          This is disgraceful! Nothing but lies, half truths and the opinion of a clown!!!!
                          FS is one of the most humble, nicest and selfless people I have ever come across when we were with Blaze. Playing 2 college sports at any level isnt a failure. His daughter has zero hype but is pound for pound one of the toughest players on Blaze and solid defender playing against some girls that are 16 months older than she is. Witnessing the issue in Florida first hand I can tell you there are two sides and perhaps you should play through on this one. Lets just say the other parents involved were clearly in the wrong and he got his point across to them to stop acting like children and just watch the game. He diffused the situation before it got out of hand before Blaze and opponent parents went too far.
                          ES I heard mixed things as to how it ended with Blaze. I don’t know for certain so I will not speculate.
                          i do think they should leave Blaze because cowards like you will never leave this family alone nor confront them in person.

Comment

He's taking me out to Butchers Block tonight so he's got that going for him. And me I guess.

Comment

He's taking me out to Butchers Block tonight so he's got that going for him. And me I guess.
                              I’ll be there too then. Lets take him deep, he can afford it lmao

Comment

Absolute trash! You are a despicable soul to post something like this. You are dangerously obsessed with FS and his family.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X