• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

I meant the fake title are true
    Are you sure they are?

Comment

Are you sure they are?
      I'll give em a good motor boating later and get back to ya!

Comment

I'll give em a good motor boating later and get back to ya!
        Is she the one that messes around with Fausto at away tournaments?

Comment

losers out in full force again. why not focus on your own pathetic lives and leave families alone

Comment

losers out in full force again. why not focus on your own pathetic lives and leave families alone
            Maybe she’ll let you play too. Heard she likes all holes filled

Comment

Maybe she’ll let you play too. Heard she likes all holes filled
              just like you, you piece of garbage. makes your day talking about other parents. total loser.

Comment

just like you, you piece of garbage. makes your day talking about other parents. total loser.
                Just Butterbean and his wife. The animosity towards this despicable woman hating human knows zero limits. You all know its true and we talk about it so dont play dumb. They are the most hated family in Blaze. He is a manipulator that needs his daughter to be a stud (which she isn’t). Mrs. Bean needs to be the center of attention and is a control freak. We al want them gone and I will make sure everyone knows what a pos he is. So new families, Butterbean who has been showing up lately is not to be trusted. I have only seen one father stand up to him in my time and he is as cowardly as they come when confronted by a man.

Comment

Just Butterbean and his wife. The animosity towards this despicable woman hating human knows zero limits. You all know it’s true and we talk about it so dont play dumb. They are the most hated family in Blaze. He is a manipulator that needs his daughter to be a stud (which she isn’t). Mrs. Bean needs to be the center of attention and is a control freak. We al want them gone and I will make sure everyone knows what a pos he is. So new families, Butterbean who has been showing up lately is not to be trusted. I have only seen one father stand up to him in my time and he is as cowardly as they come when confronted by a man.
                  Like I said- loser move talking about parents anonymously on a soccer website. Take it up with the coach or parent directly if you have a problem. Or better yet move on with your life

Comment

Like I said- loser move talking about parents anonymously on a soccer website. Take it up with the coach or parent directly if you have a problem. Or better yet move on with your life
                    Its more fun on here. Its our own joke amongst core Blaze families lmao.

Comment

Its more fun on here. Its our own joke amongst core Blaze families lmao.
                      and this is why players are leaving in droves. Joke of a club. Four kids came to that joke of a tryouts. Four kids from premier all black team…why even bother. waste of time and money. no facilities, no real coaching, shady fundraisers that have no benefit to all the teams… disgusted and can’t wait to trash my daughters uniform.

Comment

and this is why players are leaving in droves. Joke of a club. Four kids came to that joke of a tryouts. Four kids from premier all black team…why even bother. waste of time and money. no facilities, no real coaching, shady fundraisers that have no benefit to all the teams… disgusted and can’t wait to trash my daughters uniform.
                        Agreed. Facilities changed every time he fights with the owners of the field. Lakewood, count Basie, Monmouth regional, long branch… where’s next?

Comment

Agreed. Facilities changed every time he fights with the owners of the field. Lakewood, count Basie, Monmouth regional, long branch… where’s next?
                          And Butterbean!

Comment

your remarks are laughable. proves you know absolutely zero. keep it up with the fake news, it's a good laugh though.

Comment

your remarks are laughable. proves you know absolutely zero. keep it up with the fake news, it's a good laugh though.
                              What’s fake about it? Hasn’t he used all those facilities?

Comment

We’ve been with the team from the beginning. It’s 100% true.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X