PDA vs World Class vs Match Fit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First of all, this is a troll post. If your daughter lives in NNJ and already plays pre-ECNL, the she is already on one of the 3 teams listed.

Second, whoever threw out there that PDA is third in this age group, I hope you feel better. World Class doesn’t even begin to compete with this team. Matchfit, I’ll hand it to them at 2011 they are playing good ball. Still not quite at PDA Blue level and their parents will say as much. Respect all around, but these aren’t opinions they’re facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      First of all, this is a troll post. If your daughter lives in NNJ and already plays pre-ECNL, the she is already on one of the 3 teams listed.

Second, whoever threw out there that PDA is third in this age group, I hope you feel better. World Class doesn’t even begin to compete with this team. Matchfit, I’ll hand it to them at 2011 they are playing good ball. Still not quite at PDA Blue level and their parents will say as much. Respect all around, but these aren’t opinions they’re facts.
      This person clearly doesn’t read. They are moving to NNJ this spring, not here yet.

BUT, the take on the 3 teams looks accurate.

Comment

Moving from SoCal to Northern NJ this spring. Daughter plays U12 in pre-ECNL team and is quite skilled and motivated to play soccer. Our current club recommended PDA, World Class and Match Fit. She will be trying out for all three for U13. If all commutes are 30-50 min from home, what would your order of recommendation be and why? Thank you
        No one moves from socal to NJ. This is troll.

but I’ll play - If moving to North NJ unless you are willing to drive -1.5-2hours each way your only options are PDA Somerset or MF in Denville. WCFC is too far terrible traffic. Better off at SUSA it’s just as far.

Comment

and just ignore the "we are shore" kid. Since you do not need to register for this site, and some parents do not watch their 10 year old's internet usage, you have to deal with this guy. Most of us just filter him out. Matchfit shore has 1 team that took the MFA badge from Matchfit Morris Blue. The matchfit you want to look at is Matchfit morris. Also, in NJ Girls academy is on the level of ECNL (my kid is NOT good enough to make either, but ECNL vs GA around here is like "Porkroll vs Taylor Ham" (google it, if you are going to live in NJ, you will have to take a side on this one))

Comment

We are the SHORE !!!

Comment

Careful jumping too early. From experience, the U12/13 teams at these clubs change drastically by U15. Half the kids (sometimes more) on a U12 team wont be on the ecnl squad at U15. This is both good and bad. The demand and competitiveness is where ECNL teams separate from GA and prepare players for how tough things can be, but given talent ID is subjective esp in this sport there can be a lot of political BS at play as well.

If my kid was a real star, I would agree that its PDA Blue>WCFC>MFA, assuming all otehr things such as commute, style, etc are equal. (we are not at PDA btw)

Comment

We are the SHORE!!!

Comment

Can’t speak in generalities… but ECNL is FAR FAR stronger than GA at this age group. PDA/MF would beat CSA and STA 5-0 minimum, probably more.

Comment

Can’t speak in generalities… but ECNL is FAR FAR stronger than GA at this age group. PDA/MF would beat CSA and STA 5-0 minimum, probably more.
                    PDA and MF are not on the same level. MF has a couple strong teams in the youth program, like the 2011's, but as soon as they move to HS age PDA is much stronger.

Comment

PDA and MF are not on the same level. MF has a couple strong teams in the youth program, like the 2011's, but as soon as they move to HS age PDA is much stronger.
                      Match Fit ECNL

MFA rosters the players that can not make other ECNL teams!

Comment

Careful jumping too early. From experience, the U12/13 teams at these clubs change drastically by U15. Half the kids (sometimes more) on a U12 team wont be on the ecnl squad at U15. This is both good and bad. The demand and competitiveness is where ECNL teams separate from GA and prepare players for how tough things can be, but given talent ID is subjective esp in this sport there can be a lot of political BS at play as well.

If my kid was a real star, I would agree that its PDA Blue>WCFC>MFA, assuming all otehr things such as commute, style, etc are equal. (we are not at PDA btw)
                        World Class has some strong teams, nice facility.

Comment

Stay away from MFA, kids are good athletes, butt there is no soccer talent there. In year or two that team is going to join rest of the mediocre MFA teams.
                          The club is doing that all the time, they are good in picking athletes and not good soccer players. Picking an athlete at that age brings them an instant gratification. Athletes will beat talent. Of course at age 14-15 everything changes.

Comment

World Class has some strong teams, nice facility.
                            Who else has chicken fingers and gyros?

Comment

No conversation. BLUE than World Class. Take MF off your list.

Comment

No conversation. BLUE than World Class. Take MF off your list.
                                I wish someone had told me this before we went to MFA.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X