Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Club coach only scrimmages

What’s your take on a club coach always having scrimmages at practice ? Benefit or just easy way out

We are THE SHORE !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      We are THE SHORE !!!
      What team is that

Comment

What’s your take on a club coach always having scrimmages at practice ? Benefit or just easy way out
        Easy way out of what? Coaching? Our team practices and always does a short scrimmage at the end. Seems normal.

Comment

Play practice play. People swear up and down that kid needs minutes in game for development - well here's your pseudo game time.

Comment

Easy way out of what? Coaching? Our team practices and always does a short scrimmage at the end. Seems normal.
            our team practice no cross, one on one defending, no ball control, no passing and movement. But scrimmaging is important

Comment

Not the poster and totally agree kids need time to play and try out what they've been learning in practice. But some coaches definitely tune out, don't watch let alone give any instruction. Often they're on their phones. That's lazy.

Comment

Not the poster and totally agree kids need time to play and try out what they've been learning in practice. But some coaches definitely tune out, don't watch let alone give any instruction. Often they're on their phones. That's lazy.
                I agree that is. I’m not sure what the original poster is trying to get at here. If he/she is asking because their child’s team does or does not scrimmage.

Comment

I agree that is. I’m not sure what the original poster is trying to get at here. If he/she is asking because their child’s team does or does not scrimmage.
                  Running/fitness and scrimmaging that’s about the practices

Comment

Better than the coach who only runs drills.

Comment

Better than the coach who only runs drills.
                      Yeah ok lol

Comment

Yeah ok lol
                        I couldn’t imagine being as done as these MFS parents.

Comment

I couldn’t imagine being as done as these MFS parents.
                          Is that the club with coaches just running / scrimmage/ practice

Comment

Running/fitness and scrimmaging that’s about the practices
                            Fitness should primarily be done on the player's time (of course few will). Coaches only have players a few hours a week. Limited time shouldn't be spent on fitness

Comment

What club are you talking about?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X