what do MFA Morris Pre-ECNL Blue and white "turn into"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so this is Mercer’s A Team and Shore’s and Morris’s B Teams? Grouped with some town teams (and I think that is Wall’s B Team) and other club’s B Teams or club teams from lesser locations

12G Central Atlantic Premier Il Red
    • Cedar Stars Academy - Monmouth 2011G White (NJ)
    • Hunterdon FC NJ14 2011 Astraea (NJ)
    • Mantua Township SA Mantua Township SA Pride 2011 (NJ)
    • Match Fit Academy FC MFA Mercer 2011G (NJ)
    • Match Fit Academy FC 2011 Girls Shore White (NJ)
    • Match Fit Academy FC 2011 Morris Pre-ECNL White (NJ)
    • Princeton SA PSA Monmouth '11 Girls EDP (NJ)
    • Wall Soccer Club Wall SC Bordeaux (NJ)
    • SJEB FC SJEB FC 11G Black (PA)
    • Princeton SA PSA North '11 Girls (NJ)

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      We don't want any MF shore parents at pda. Stay away **** heads.
      You better watch out for your kid, considering an expected PDA turnaround for your daughter team in next year or two there is a high probability your kid may have to tryout for MFA Shore.

Comment

You better watch out for your kid, considering an expected PDA turnaround for your daughter team in next year or two there is a high probability your kid may have to tryout for MFA Shore.
        Plenty of teams I would choose before shore lmao. Nuts

Comment

Plenty of teams I would choose before shore lmao. Nuts
          Sure, if you want her to play a township league.

Comment

Is this just for 2011 or other ages going to do this too?
            We were told by DB that this is happening at several age groups. It will be the future direction of the club.

Comment

Sure, if you want her to play a township league.
              Much better to play for mfa shore and travel the northeast to play B and C teams.

Comment

pretty sure 2011 MFN beat PDA blue twice this year.
                A couple of the youth teams at MF are pretty good, RB does a good job.

Comment

We were told by DB that this is happening at several age groups. It will be the future direction of the club.
                  the teams have chemistry at this point and play totally different styles of soccer. I think its a big gamble if this is true.

Comment

My kid's pre- ECNL team played against 2011 MFA Morris and Shore teams in last couple years (actually starting with a game against Shore in summer of 2021) in different tournament and recently in the pre-ECNL league (Morris only).
                    In my opinion Shore was better team (probably less athletic but more soccer skilled). I am not sure what is happening with that team now, since we have not played them almost a year, but that team was good one.

Comment

My kid's pre- ECNL team played against 2011 MFA Morris and Shore teams in last couple years (actually starting with a game against Shore in summer of 2021) in different tournament and recently in the pre-ECNL league (Morris only).
                      In my opinion Shore was better team (probably less athletic but more soccer skilled). I am not sure what is happening with that team now, since we have not played them almost a year, but that team was good one.
                      MFA Morris and Shore will merge the teams together to be the ECNL team for this age group.

Comment

We Are THE SHORE!!!

Comment

MFA Morris and Shore will merge the teams together to be the ECNL team for this age group.
                          Kids are renting helicopters to fly to practices?

Comment

Time passed, MFN played in a strong league against strong competition, Received quality training, and continued to get better. MFS played very few games in a poor league, received average training, and lost a key player. As a result, MFN passed them.
                            Time is critical in Development. If you waste time you will fall behind.

Comment

Time passed, MFN played in a strong league against strong competition, Received quality training, and continued to get better. MFS played very few games in a poor league, received average training, and lost a key player. As a result, MFN passed them.
                              That is shame. MFA chose poorly their ECNL team again.

Comment

MFN hasn't played 1 game 11 vs 11 yet, MFS has been for while now and a year up across league play and tournaments. Safe to say MFN definitely hasn't passed them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X