Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    True. JSU was never really its own academy or club, they just put lipstick on a few Berkeley teams and called them JSU. Same organization, just different uniforms and a bigger price tag. Typical youth soccer money grab. Good riddance.

This is true. Tuition is $475 a quarter ($1900) for the year.

Comment

BOCA or JSU should get #8 from Berkeley's 2013g team. She is dominating in nat4

Comment

Hazard went to Cedar Lacey also..... J. Staiger no longer runs JSU, he is also at BOCA now with his 2011 boys under different coaching.
        js ran it all in the ground. Loose cannon and never really cared for his players. Egomaniac

Comment

They were talking about Lacey merging with Berkeley too !!!

Comment

They were talking about Lacey merging with Berkeley too !!!
            That wouldn't make any sense, as that whole Lacey program is run by the guy who left Berkeley.

Comment

That wouldn't make any sense, as that whole Lacey program is run by the guy who left Berkeley.

100% correct!

Comment

Can we file this whole thread in the who gives a **** pile? A bunch of C, D and E teams merged. Who cares? Still crappy after ther merge.

Comment

Can we file this whole thread in the who gives a **** pile? A bunch of C, D and E teams merged. Who cares? Still crappy after ther merge.
                  Your basis for this? Who designated them C,D, E teams…you?
                  What are you…a C, D, or E parent passing themself off as knowledgeable.

Thanks for your low IQ comment, you are
                  dismissed.

Comment

Your basis for this? Who designated them C,D, E teams…you?
                    What are you…a C, D, or E parent passing themself off as knowledgeable.

Thanks for your low IQ comment, you are
                    dismissed.
                    Maybe he wasn't nice in his delivery, but his point remains. No-one care about low level, local club drama. Irrelevant

Comment

Maybe he wasn't nice in his delivery, but his point remains. No-one care about low level, local club drama. Irrelevant
                      Maybe he wasn't nice in his delivery, but his point remains. No-one
                      about low level, local club drama. Irrelevant[/QUOTE]

Your expertise and credentials to determine club level?
                      You are just as big of a nobody as the players you dismiss.
                      Keyboard warrior casting shade on kids he has never met or seen play, lol.

Comment

Maybe he wasn't nice in his delivery, but his point remains. No-one
                        about low level, local club drama. Irrelevant

[/QUOTE]

Not an expert, but I do have personal experience. My son and daughter have both played various Lacey, JSU and BOCA teams. The girls teams were decent but just kick and run, no skill and lots of yelling "boot it". The boys teams were not good. I have witnessed both parents and coaches of those teams get ejected from games on more than one occasion. Embarrassing. No one is dismissing kids at all, if you look back, I said no one cares about low level, local club DRAMA.... which I stand by. The drama surrounding these clubs makes them low level to be around. Parents and coaches tossed for 8, 9, 10 year old games is terrible to see.

Comment

JSU = Failed experiment

Comment

Not an expert, but I do have personal experience. My son and daughter have both played various Lacey, JSU and BOCA teams. The girls teams were decent but just kick and run, no skill and lots of yelling "boot it". The boys teams were not good. I have witnessed both parents and coaches of those teams get ejected from games on more than one occasion. Embarrassing. No one is dismissing kids at all, if you look back, I said no one cares about low level, local club DRAMA.... which I stand by. The drama surrounding these clubs makes them low level to be around. Parents and coaches tossed for 8, 9, 10 year old games is terrible to see.[/QUOTE]

You're the expert! lol

Comment

Well, now coach Wynn of JSU won’t have to poach BOCA players like he does everywhere else.
                              HaHa, true story, you beat me to that one. He is a poacher.

Comment

So all practices and games are now in Berkeley?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X