Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why all the hate?

I'm not affiliated with NJ Blaze, but I'm wondering why everyone is hating on them. They seem to be a very good club with extremely talented kids. All the hate for these young superstars is sickening. Grow up people. Bashing on a talented group of kids just because your little superstar isn't that good is silly. Stay at PDA or CSA where being average is acceptable. My d will be old enough for Blaze in the fall and I'm hoping she can make one of the teams. Even if it's the B team, having FK mentor her is something we dream about. Stop all the hate people and worry about your own kid!!!

If your daughter isn't good enough for Blaze she may be able to play for lower ranked teams like PDA or MFA or stay with her town team

Comment

Your post oozes of hypocrisy and desperation!!!

Okay we get you are desperate for your D to play for Blaze and willing to kiss any ass to make it happen. Goodluck on your ass-kissing journey

Comment

Jealousy and envy are the drivers of the TS bus. Lots of parents who don't know better will attack the unknown and many attack because it threatens the status quo of the $ clubs. 2 of my 3 kids have trained with FK and you can tell the difference in their play.

It is kinda humerous how irrational TS fanatics can be when faced with reality.

Good luck with the kiddo it is a fun journey to travel with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
          Jealousy and envy are the drivers of the TS bus. Lots of parents who don't know better will attack the unknown and many attack because it threatens the status quo of the $ clubs. 2 of my 3 kids have trained with FK and you can tell the difference in their play.

It is kinda humerous how irrational TS fanatics can be when faced with reality.

Good luck with the kiddo it is a fun journey to travel with them.
          Much of the hate is clubs bashing each other. Most parents don't give crap what goes on at other clubs or leagues. There's too many leagues and clubs, not enough players. Creating a little misdoubt about your competitors may pay off. Once in awhile it might be a disgruntled parent, but msot parents don't give an old club a 2nd though once they leave.

Comment

Well done OP. You sucked a few in with your sarcasm

Comment

Much of the hate is clubs bashing each other. Most parents don't give crap what goes on at other clubs or leagues. There's too many leagues and clubs, not enough players. Creating a little misdoubt about your competitors may pay off. Once in awhile it might be a disgruntled parent, but msot parents don't give an old club a 2nd though once they leave.
              Agreed and most parents are very ambivalent about this stuff. There is however a segment that pops up from time to time to remind you that they are out there but the vast majority in our experience could give a rats behind about youth soccer.

Comment

Well done OP. You sucked a few in with your sarcasm
                lol they fall for it every time

Comment

I would love for my daughter to be part of this team. They are one of the best out there if not the best

Comment

I’ve been on this board for years and keep seeing posts about Blaze. Is it a new club? What ages- never heard of them and I’m being sincere.

Comment

I'm not affiliated with NJ Blaze, but I'm wondering why everyone is hating on them. They seem to be a very good club with extremely talented kids. All the hate for these young superstars is sickening. Grow up people. Bashing on a talented group of kids just because your little superstar isn't that good is silly. Stay at PDA or CSA where being average is acceptable. My d will be old enough for Blaze in the fall and I'm hoping she can make one of the teams. Even if it's the B team, having FK mentor her is something we dream about. Stop all the hate people and worry about your own kid!!!
                      What an asswipe

Comment

We Are THE SHORE!!!

Comment

NJ Blaze is a rec club at best that is constantly posting on here, thinking that everyone is jealous of them.

Comment

NJ Premier 08 is a true top team

Comment

NJ Premier 08 is a true top team
                              Great organization

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X