Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soccer Sense

Soccer Sense - is it good? In a place called Trinity Solar. Has anyone got any other info? Flier has no cost or who does it??

Soccer Sense is run by a guy called Richard Williams. The guy is an absolute fraud and I wouldn’t have my kids anywhere near him. He bounces around from place to place until everyone works out how useless a program it’s is and how much of a useless coach he is. He gets you to pay huge prices and then gets the kids to take the classes. Honestly this guy shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near youth players. Thief.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Soccer Sense is run by a guy called Richard Williams. The guy is an absolute fraud and I wouldn’t have my kids anywhere near him. He bounces around from place to place until everyone works out how useless a program it’s is and how much of a useless coach he is. He gets you to pay huge prices and then gets the kids to take the classes. Honestly this guy shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near youth players. Thief.
      Pretty much all clubs all thiefs

Comment

Wow……thanks for the info. Sounds like a real scumbag.

Comment

Well, we have had a great experience with him and the program. Before everyone attacks my Daughter plays for PDA Blue. His focus is on foot and ball skills. If that’s what you are after than the program is a fit. He’s also a great motivator. I’d put him on the “B” tier of supplemental programs in the area. I’d also say I feel he has the most impact with the younger ages. He’s not a thief. It’s a business but he does have the athletes best interest in mind. He’s also super generous with his session durations. Always goes over. Great value.

Comment

The reason he goes over is because he loves hearing himself talk. Another sad lonely old fool who’s got you all fooled. Keep giving him your money you idiot. I don’t trust his mail order wife either.

Comment

Wow the hate. Listen ignore the experts go for a free session and judge for yourself.

Comment

The reason he goes over is because he loves hearing himself talk. Another sad lonely old fool who’s got you all fooled. Keep giving him your money you idiot. I don’t trust his mail order wife either.
                Damn they is a lot of things in life that has us fooled lol

Comment

its pretty good. love coach williams

Comment

I would put Coach Williams' record at developing college, professional and even National team players up there with any coach in the country. Check out his 4 decade + track record in developing players in South Florida, let alone NJ. He also coached in MLS for numerous years. This post shows how sad youth soccer has become in this country. Grow up and learn the game!

Comment

I absolutely recommend the program for the younger ages. High school not so much.

Comment

The insults and attacking a man's family should show you the kind of person that you are. You should be banned from this site, simply for being a coward to hide on-line like this.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X