Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usmnt

Ok well it looks like we can lay off the woman’s NT for a while and concentrate on the mens side of things where it looks like they are going to be out in early fashion. I know this site talked at nauseam about how the USWNT don’t get it right when it comes to development and evaluating talent. Unfortunately it looks like the mens side aren’t any better. If we are going to roast a u20 women’s team for losing to Japan why not the men’s senior team?

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Ok well it looks like we can lay off the woman’s NT for a while and concentrate on the mens side of things where it looks like they are going to be out in early fashion. I know this site talked at nauseam about how the USWNT don’t get it right when it comes to development and evaluating talent. Unfortunately it looks like the mens side aren’t any better. If we are going to roast a u20 women’s team for losing to Japan why not the men’s senior team?
    Agree.

Comment

I blame PDA

Comment

Agree.
        Japan is a good team but that was a poor performance on our part.

I guess we should be happy the team at least qualified this year? Meh....

Comment

Japan is a good team but that was a poor performance on our part.

I guess we should be happy the team at least qualified this year? Meh....
          Pulisic, he is wasting his talent, he would be much better off playing for Croatia. He had a chance, and he chose poorly.

Comment

Pulisic, he is wasting his talent, he would be much better off playing for Croatia. He had a chance, and he chose poorly.
            This is the beginning of the rise of the US as a soccer superpower. The soccer culture is in this country is good enough to maintain a steady supply of good players (players good enough to play on top European teams). Now we need to bring the right coaching staff to bring it all together. I see Jesse Marsch as the future of the USMNT.

Comment

Completely wrong. Drive thru inner cities at off hours. What do you see? Basketball..when you start seeing soccer played at all hours, then come back until then, no chance. It's not in our DNA

Comment

Completely wrong. Drive thru inner cities at off hours. What do you see? Basketball..when you start seeing soccer played at all hours, then come back until then, no chance. It's not in our DNA
                Yes but if you look in rich suburbs you now see hundreds of little boys playing soccer. It’s going to take about 30 years but it may happen one day - lol

Comment

Soccer just isn't nearly as popular as the big sports, and the pay to play model broken. Top it off with poor coaching, poor talent identification and ineptitude at USSF and you have soccer in the United States.

Comment

Does it seem like the USMNT plays hero ball? Team concept to a certain point but just players trying to do the spectacular. It won’t end well for them in world cup this year. Unfortunately they will not be lambasted as much as the women. For the women it’s 1st place or nothing. And zero expectations for the men

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X